Do you know how they ask for an identification number when you need service from a government office? Or better yet, when you become off age and want to be legally an adult in a country, you are asked to get an identification card?
Well turns out even banks require you to have a client identification, one of them being UBA bank In Nigeria.
I know you are probably wondering what a client ID is.
Well, don’t you worry, I will break it down for you and even show you ways in which you can get yourself one.
What Is UBA Client ID
A client ID refers to the eight or ten-digit number at the back of the card that usually begins with “0”.An example of its format is 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000.
These numbers are typically unique and are generated by the depository participants to be able to identify their clients with ease and keep track of all their assets.
The people doing business with UBA for the first time are assigned this ID.
How Does One Obtain UBA Client ID
You can be able to get your UBA client ID in two main ways:
- Get one at your resident UBA bank
- Apply for one online at the comfort of your home or place of work
Getting UBA Client ID From The Bank
When you go to UBA bank and request to be given UBA client identification, here are a bunch of the requirements you will need:
- Your Original National ID
- A form you will be required to fill with your details
At the bank, you will be guided by the staff on how to go about it.
After which, you will be given your client ID after you have followed everything required.
You will then be given a card with your client ID on it.
Requirements To Get UBA Client ID Online
To get a UBA client ID, there are a couple of steps you will need to follow.
But before we look at the steps, here are the requirements necessary to get a Client ID. They include:
- A mobile phone
You will be required to have the above requirements to ensure you get your UBA customer identification.
How to Get UBA Client ID Online In Nigeria
Generating a UBA client ID requires you to follow several steps:
- Open the ‘Google API Console Credentials page. An app information page will appear.
- Click ‘select a project ‘and enter a name for the project, then click create
- On the credentials page, select “create credentials, ‘then ‘OAuth client ID.’
- Click ‘Configure consent screen’ to give the requested information and click’ save’ to return to the credentials screen.
- Select’ desktop app’ for the application type and enter any additional information that is needed
- Click ‘create’
- On the page that appears, copy the ‘client ID’ to your clipboard. You will need it when you configure your client library.
Check our related articles below:
Freeze Account, Increase Transfer Limit, Unfreeze UBA, ATM Fees, Upgrade Account, Send Money Abroad, UBA Verve Card, Quick Loan, Retrieve Account Number, Verve Card Online Payment, Salary Account, IBanking, Routing Number, Code To Open Account, Open Account Online, Withdraw Prepaid Card, Issue Master Card, Issue Credit Card, Bumper Account, Priority Account, Minimum Balance, Access Loan, Download Account Statement, Generate Secure Pass, Check Card Statement, Prepaid Card Login, Activate ATM Card, UBA Prepaid Card, Prepaid Activation, Check Prepaid Balance, Know UBA Account Number, Code To Check Balance, Account Still Active, Get User ID, Increase Mobile Limit, Transfer Limit, Reset UBA PIN, Verve Debit Card, Visa Dual Currency, Visa Classic Card, Gold Domiciliary Account, Gold MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, Transaction Limit, Africard Visa Card, Africard Visa Guide, Get Visa Card In Nigeria.