Ever heard about the UBA iBanking in Nigeria? Your guess might not be far from the truth and iBanking in other words is the same as online or internet banking.
These days, banking on the has become the only way that gives you convenience in accessing banking services.
However, the fulcrum of it all has been accessible through the internet, and that has given birth to numerous digital banking services.
Statistically, 9 out of every 10 UBA Bank account holders have registered for iBanking services, and they do not need to visit the bank to make a transaction.
That is because UBA iBanking services give you absolute control over your bank account, and you can now pay your bills, buy airtime, transfer money, check account balance, and many others at the convenience of your home, or from anywhere without visiting the bank.
Also, you can use it to download your bank statement online, get up-to-date transaction history and real-time status of your UBA Bank account.
So, as I said earlier, you have made a good choice if you sign up for the service.
But, someone may ask, how can I register for iBanking? Read below to find out.
Table of Contents
What Is UBA iBanking In Nigeria?
UBA iBanking is a service that allows customers of UBA Bank in Nigeria to have full control over their bank accounts wherever they are.
This enables them to make various transactions with their account including payment of bills, airtime purchases, money transfers, balance inquiries, access to the statement, and many others through the internet.
It is available to all UBA Bank customers including retail banking and corporate banking customers.
Requirements To Sign Up For UBA Bank iBanking
Below are the things you will need to register for iBanking with UBA Bank in Nigeria:
1. UBA Bank account number
2. Debit Card details
3. Mobile phone number registered with UBA account.
4. Debit Card PIN
Those are the things you need for the registration process.
How To Register For UBA iBanking In Nigeria
To register for UBA iBanking in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official UBA iBanking website here: https://ibank.ubagroup.com/
2. Go to the login section on the right side of the page and select your country. (Usually, Nigeria is the default)
3. Next, click on the “Instant Self-Registration” tab.
4. Choose “Retail Banking” and click on continue.
5. You will be taken to the iBanking registration portal to enter your details.
6. Enter your UBA Bank account number in the first box.
7. Next, enter the “First 6 digits” of your debit card.
8. Input the “Last 4 digits” of your debit card
9. Enter your “Debit card PIN”
10. Finally, enter the “Expiry date of your debit card” in order of year and the month.
11. Now, click on “Continue”
14. KIndly follow the next instruction and set up your profile with your email address and password.
15. Once your registration is successful, you will receive your iBanking account login details through your email address.
How Long Does It Take To Register For UBA iBanking
UBA iBanking registration is instant, which means that once you have entered the right details of your bank account and debit card, your account to be created for you within minutes.
How Much Does It Cose To Use iBanking
There is no charge associated with using the iBanking services, but you will be charged for transactions you make with your banking account using the iBanking Services.
Check our related articles below:
Freeze Account, Increase Transfer Limit, Unfreeze UBA, ATM Fees, Upgrade Account, Send Money Abroad, UBA Verve Card, Quick Loan, Retrieve Account Number, Verve Card Online Payment, Salary Account, Routing Number, Code To Open Account, Open Account Online, Withdraw Prepaid Card, Client ID, Issue Master Card, Issue Credit Card, Bumper Account, Priority Account, Minimum Balance, Access Loan, Download Account Statement, Generate Secure Pass, Check Card Statement, Prepaid Card Login, Activate ATM Card, UBA Prepaid Card, Prepaid Activation, Check Prepaid Balance, Know UBA Account Number, Code To Check Balance, Account Still Active, Get User ID, Increase Mobile Limit, Transfer Limit, Reset UBA PIN, Verve Debit Card, Visa Dual Currency, Visa Classic Card, Gold Domiciliary Account, Gold MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, Transaction Limit, Africard Visa Card, Africard Visa Guide, Get Visa Card In Nigeria.