Do you want to know how you can open a UBA Salary account online in Nigeria? You have come to the right place and by following a few steps, your salary account with UBA Bank Nigeria will be ready within few hours.
One of the basic needs of every worker is a salary account.
Although most people usually use their regular bank accounts to receive their salaries from their employers.
That is not bad, but having an account that is designed purposely to help you track your salary payment from your employer will not be a bad choice.
But someone may ask how do I get a salary account in Nigeria?
Well, the first question should be, which bank offers the best salary account?
To answer that question I will say UBA Bank Nigeria.
That is because UBA now offers all their customers in the salary earning class a salary account that will give them an upper hand in receiving their salaries without delay.
One of the most thrilling things about it is that, you do not need to waste your time visiting their office ass you can open aa UBA Salary account online in Nigeria within a small time.
But how does that work?
That is what we have dedicated this guide to know you. So kindly read below to find out.
Before we will start, let us find out there things you need.
What Is UBA Bank Salary Account
UBA Salary account is a type of bank account that is offered to salary earners and designed specifically to help all UBA customer who earns a monthly salary to receive their payment instantly.
It gives you an upper hand in tracking your salary payment from your employer.
Requirements For Opening A UBA Salary Account Online In Nigeria
Before you can open a UBA salary account in Nigeria, here are the things you need:
1. You should have a completed account opening form
2. Passport picture
3. Have a valid form of Identification: Employers ID, International Passport, National ID, Driver’s License, or Permanent Voter’s card
4. You should also have a letter of introduction from your employer.
5. Utility bill. This requirement is not a must if your employer has a UBA account.
How To Open A UBA Salary Account Online In Nigeria
Follow the basic steps below to open a UBA Salary account online in Nigeria:
1. Open your web browser and visit the official UBA salary account opening page here: https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/personal-banking/accounts/salary-account/
2,. Next, click on “Open Account”
3. On the next page select your “Country” and click “Submit”
4. Choose “Open without BVN” if you do nit have one and “Open with BVN” if you have it.
5. An online form will be opened for you to fill.
6. Kindly fill the form with your correct information, including address, phone number, BVN, email address, and more.
7. Ensure that you go through again to verify that you have entered all the valid details in the right field.
8. Click on “Browse” to upload a passport-sized image of yourself.
9. Accept their terms & conditions
10. Now, click on “Submit”.
11. The UBA account team will review your request and once approved, your salary account will be ready in few hours.
That is how to open a salary account online.
How Long Does It Take To Open A UBA Salary Account ONline
It takes about 48 hours for your UBA salary account to be ready if you opened it online.
That is because the team will have to go through the information to verify that they are valid before your account will be opened for you.
How Much Does It Cost To Open A UBA Salary Account
UBA does not charge you any fee for opening a salary account, but you may be asked to make a deposit of a small amount to activate the account to start running it.
Benefits of UBA Salary Account in Nigeria
- Your transaction process is made easy with a UBA salary account.
- It gives you access to various digital banking platforms such as UBA online banking and UBA mobile banking.
- UBA salary account can enable you to use your debit and Prepaid Cards (MasterCard, Visa card, Gold card, Prepaid card, and World card)
- You also get to use your chequebook.
- With a UBA salary account, you get interest payment on your Savings Account.
- It will enable you to have your Finance Management.
- Having a UBA salary account in Nigeria, you can quickly get personal loans.
- UBA salary account in Nigeria makes it easy to convert to a standard Savings account upon separation from the place of work
Check our related articles below:
Freeze Account, Increase Transfer Limit, Unfreeze UBA, ATM Fees, Upgrade Account, Send Money Abroad, UBA Verve Card, Quick Loan, Retrieve Account Number, Verve Card Online Payment, IBanking, Routing Number, Code To Open Account, Open Account Online, Withdraw Prepaid Card, Client ID, Issue Master Card, Issue Credit Card, Bumper Account, Priority Account, Minimum Balance, Access Loan, Download Account Statement, Generate Secure Pass, Check Card Statement, Prepaid Card Login, Activate ATM Card, UBA Prepaid Card, Prepaid Activation, Check Prepaid Balance, Know UBA Account Number, Code To Check Balance, Account Still Active, Get User ID, Increase Mobile Limit, Transfer Limit, Reset UBA PIN, Verve Debit Card, Visa Dual Currency, Visa Classic Card, Gold Domiciliary Account, Gold MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, Transaction Limit, Africard Visa Card, Africard Visa Guide, Get Visa Card In Nigeria.