If you make frequent transactions on your bank account, it is always imperative to regularly access your statement. In today’s guide, we shall give you detailed guidelines on how to download your UBA statement in Nigeria.
UBA Bank Nigeria has provided various means you can use to access your statement in real-time, and you do not need to visit the branch where your account is held, as you can download it online.
Moreover, before you can access and download your bank statement online, you must be registered for UBA Mobile banking or internet banking service.
However, UBA Bank statements come in two types, including mini statements and full statements.
While the mini statement gives you a shallow history of transactions on your account, the full statement gives you a comprehensive transaction history.
Table of Contents
What Is UBA Bank Statement
A UBA Bank statement is the cumulative transaction history on your bank account over a period, including transfers, deposits, withdrawals, ATM transactions, payment, and more.
In other words, it is the transaction history of activities on your bank account over a given period.
Types Of UBA Bank Statement
Below are the available types of UBA statements:
1. Mini statement
2. Full statement
Ways To Download Your UBA Statement
1. UBA Mobile App
2. Internet Banking
3. USSD Code
4. UBA Leo WhatsApp banking
Requirements To Get Your Statement Online
Here are the things you need to download your bank statement online:
1. UBA Bank internet banking account
2. User ID
4. Smartphone or PC
5. Active internet connection.
How To Download Your UBA Bank Statement Online In Nigeria
To Successfully download your UBA Bank statement online. Follow these basic steps:
1. Open your web browser and visit the UBA internet banking portal here: https://ibank.ubagroup.com/
2. Locate the login section on the right side of the site.
3. Select Nigeria as your country
4. Enter your UBA User ID in the first box
5. Next, enter your Password
6. Kindly check that you have entered the correct login details
7. Now, click on the “Login” tab to sign in to your UBA Bank internet banking account.
8. After you have signed into the account, click on the menu section.
9. Next, select “Accounts.”
10. Click on “Balance & transactions info.”
11. Click on “Operative accounts” to get a full list of your accounts.
12. Now, click on the arrow icon beneath the account, and select click select “View Statement.”
13. You can now download your Bank statement in any format you want.
That is how to download your UBA Bank statement in Nigeria.
Check our related articles below:
Freeze Account, Increase Transfer Limit, Unfreeze UBA, ATM Fees, Upgrade Account, Send Money Abroad, UBA Verve Card, Quick Loan, Retrieve Account Number, Verve Card Online Payment, Salary Account, IBanking, Routing Number, Code To Open Account, Open Account Online, Withdraw Prepaid Card, Client ID, Issue Master Card, Issue Credit Card, Bumper Account, Priority Account, Minimum Balance, Access Loan, Generate Secure Pass, Check Card Statement, Prepaid Card Login, Activate ATM Card, UBA Prepaid Card, Prepaid Activation, Check Prepaid Balance, Know UBA Account Number, Code To Check Balance, Account Still Active, Get User ID, Increase Mobile Limit, Transfer Limit, Reset UBA PIN, Verve Debit Card, Visa Dual Currency, Visa Classic Card, Gold Domiciliary Account, Gold MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, Transaction Limit, Africard Visa Card, Africard Visa Guide, Get Visa Card In Nigeria.