Do you want to know how to open FNB South Africa eWallet account? Read this guide.
Chances are you have heard about FNB ewallet, and you are wondering how to open an account.
Worry not, you have come to the right place.
In this article, I will share how to open an FNB South Africa ewallet account step by step.
The FNB ewallet service is one of a kind in South Africa.
You can fund the ewallet account ( an electronic store) from your FNB account.
The service is currently accessible by South African, and you cannot use the service to send or receive money outside South African boundaries.
The ewallet is an easy, instant, and affordable way to send and receive money in South Africa.
If you are an FNB customer through the service, you can send money directly from your FNB account.
But first, you have to register an account.
How To Open FNB South Africa eWallet Account
It is easy to open an FNB ewallet account as you don’t have to visit the bank account but through your mobile phone.
The first thing to access the FNB ewallet service is to have an account with the bank.
The ideal bank account linked to ewallet services by FNB is the Easy Zero account.
Easy Zero account is a digital account that allows its customers to carry out transactions from the account without a monthly fee.
The account is a rebrand of FNB’s ewallet extra. With the account, you can also own an FNB bank card and be used for free swipes.
Requirements To Create FNB Easy Zero Account
The requirements to open the Easy Zero account include
- Must be at least 16 years and older
- A valid South Africa ID.
- Have a mobile phone line registered under your ID.
Steps To Open The FNB eWallet Account
Here are the steps to follow to open the account.
1. Dial *120*277#
2. Enter your name
3. Enter the SA ID number.
How To Link eWallet To FNB Account Via The App
If you have an active account with First National bank, you can get to link that account to Ewallet services rather than opening a new account.
You can then transfer money from the ewallet to the account and send the money from the account.
First, you need to install the FNB bank app from the Google store, Apple store, BlackBerry world, or Windows phone.
The following are the steps to follow and link your ewallet to your FNB account:
1. First, open the FNB App
2. After that, select the menu in the top left corner
3. Select the ewallet option
4. You’ll be prompted to enter your Online Banking password to log in.
5. Choose to Continue to link ewallet
6. Enter your cell phone number
7. The OTP will be sent to you to verify your number.
8. After verifying the number, you have successfully linked your FNB account with the ewallet service.
That is how to open an FNB South Africa Wallet account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 1st January 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-open-fnb-south-africa-ewallet-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of May 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Kirtland Federal Credit Union Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Truist Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Services Torrance Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Td Bank Mt Laurel Lienholder Address 2022, Find TD Mailing Address
- USAA Auto Loan Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Servus Credit Union Clearview Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Capilano Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Callingwood Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Innisfail Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number