Are you interested to know about the Absa value bundle cheque account in South Africa? Then check out this guide.
We will start by first showing you the requirements to open this account.
Requirements For Absa Value Bundle Cheque Account
Below are the main basic requirements to qualify for the account:
- You need a South African ID or a smart card, or a valid passport
- You should provide proof of residence not older than three months
- You should provide your latest income slip
- You need a minimum monthly income of R4000 TO R24999
These are the primary requirements to open an Absa value bundle cheque account in South Africa.
Absa Value Bundle Cheque Account In South Africa
The account is suitable for you if you want to pay low fees while still enjoying middle-range benefits.
You get cash rewards when you join the Absa rewards program and make purchases at selected stores.
With this account, you get an insurance cover and a lump sum death cover of R20 000.
There is also a reduction and disability benefit.
The account has unlimited transactions, including card swipes, cash withdrawal at tills, debit orders, notifications, and balance inquiries.
You have access to an overdraft facility which you can use for emergencies and any unforeseen events.
You can deposit up to R4500 per month at the Absa ATM and withdraw up to R4500 per month.
Unused transactions are rolled over to the next month.
This is how the Absa value bundle cheque account works in South Africa.
Fees & Rates Value Bundle Account
You will be charged a monthly service fee of R109.
You will receive a 50% discount on your monthly service fee if you maintain a balance of R30,000 in your gold account.
You are charged R2.00 per R100.00 when you withdraw or deposit above R4,500 at the Absa ATM.
The withdrawal fee at any Absa branch is R75.00 + R2.50 per R100.00.
You will be charged R6.50 and R25.00 at any Absa branch to verify your account online.
Balance inquiries, card swipes, debit orders, prepaid data, and electricity is free.
These are the fees and rates associated with the Absa value bundle cheque account in South Africa.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 31st March 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/absa-value-bundle-cheque-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of June 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- CBG Loans, Types Of CBG Loans & How To Apply
- GTE Financial Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GCB Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Zenith Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your CBG Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GTBank Account Online
- CBG Bank Address, Consolidated Bank Office Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Ecobank Account Online
- Houston Police Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Idaho Central Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address