Do you want to make a financial transaction via western union at CalBank, or do you want to know if CalBank allows services of Western Union in Ghana?
If any of these is your question and any other concerning CalBank Western Union, then this guide is what you need. In this guide, all the essential information about Western Union will be addressed.
CalBank is recognized as one of the leading names when it comes to banking in Ghana, and as such, it has been given approval by the global community for international transfers.
It has many services that offer international money transfers via its avenue. CalBank entered into a partnership with WU to expand the services it offers to customers and non-customers.
This allows customers to receive or send money directly with a CalBank account in Ghana. This service is available at all CalBank branches in Ghana.
CalBank Western Union Services
At CalBank, you can undertake some of the following services with their Western Union money transfer:
- Receive funds
- Transfer funds
- Make payment
Now that we know some of the services at CalBank Western Union, let’s now proceed to how you can perform some of them.
But before that, let me introduce you to the things you will need to make any of these transactions successful.
Requirements To Send Money Through CalBank
Below are what you will need before you can transfer money with Western Union in Ghana:
1. Receiver’s Name
2. Receiver’s Bank
3. Receiver’s Bank Account details
4. Amount of money to be transferred
In other instances, the Bank Identifies Code ( BIC) and the international bank account number ( IBAN ) are requested in place of the bank’s name and account details.
How To Send With Western Union
Below are steps to transfer overseas funds with CalBank in Ghana:
1. Visit a CalBank branch near you.
2. Request to an official staff you want to send money with western union
3. You will be given the send money form to fill.
4. Provide the appropriate information required on the form
5. Submit the form to the agent with the amount to be transferred and the transaction fee
6. A receipt will be given to you. Make sure to keep it safe because it contains the tracking number.
Requirements To Receive Money From CalBank Remittance
The following are what you will need to withdraw money from Western Union:
2. Account name
3. Receipt/Secret code for money transfer
4. Valid national ID (e.g., Voter’s ID, Ghana Card, Passport, Driver’s License )
How To Receive Money From CalBank Western Union
To withdraw transferred funds via western union at CalBank, follow the steps below:
1. Go to a CalBank branch nearby.
2. Request to withdraw international money transfer to be directed to the appropriate authority
3. Fill the withdrawal/receive money form with the needed information.
4. Submit the form to the agent
5. Wait patiently as the agent runs a check to confirm the transfer and withdraw your money for you.
How Long Does It Take to Get Your Money From CalBank Western Union
It takes a maximum of 3-business days since the time the money was sent. This means that you can receive your money into your CalBank account in Ghana a few hours from when it was sent.
Are There Charges For CalBank Western Union
Yes, CalBank has allocated charges for transactions carried out with international money transfer ervices. These charges are called transactional charges and are charged directly on the amount in question.