Do you know how to get a Fidelity Bank POS machine in Nigeria? Keep reading this guide for more information on how to do that.
The POS business is one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria, and given the number of transactions people make through POS machines every day, I am not surprised that the business is booming in Nigeria.
However, if you want to start a POS business in Nigeria, then the best option is a Fidelity Bank POS machine.
But the question is how to get a Fidelity Bank POS?
Worry not. If you are looking seeking to get a POS machine from Fidelity Bank in Nigeria, we will show you that in a moment.
Most agent banking in Nigeria uses POS terminals for their daily transactions with their customers.
It is one of the main key reasons why they handle huge transactions every day.
Moreover, if you are a business entrepreneur in Nigeria, one of the most flexible ways you can carry out transactions of payment of goods and services is using the POS terminal machine.
That will help you facilitate transactions between you and your customers and also comes with numerous benefits which boost your business.
Suppose you want to help our services to your business, kindly read this guide to know how to apply for a POS machine from Fidelity Bank in Nigeria.
Before we even start, let’s find out what is Fidelity Bank POS machine is.
What Is Fidelity Bank POS Machine
A Fidelity bank POS machine is an electronic device designed specifically to help carry out payment of goods and services through a USSD code or Card.
It is also known as a Point of Sales Terminal machine.
Requirements To Apply For A Fidelity Bank POS Machine In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to get a POS machine from Fidelity Bank in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank Account
2. Business Address
3. Email Address
4. Telephone Number
5. Business Registration Number
6. Type Of Business
7. Number Of Branches
8. Identification Card
How To Get A POS Machine From Fidelity Bank In Nigeria
To get a Fidelity Bank POS Machine in Nigeria, follow these basic steps:
1. Visit the nearest Fidelity Bank branch.
2. Consult the next available agent at the bank about the POS application.
3. You will be given the Fidelity Bank POS machine application form to fill out.
4, Kindly fill the POS application form with the bright information.
5. Ensure you have entered the correct details in the right field on the form.
6. Now, attach all the required documents and submit the filled form to the agent who gave it to you.
7, Your application will be handed to the POS machine department.
8. The account manager at the POS merchant department will contact you and take you through the right process.
9. Once all documents are verified, and your application is accepted, a Fidelity Bank POS machine will be made available to you.
That is how to get to the Fidelity Bank POS terminal.
Benefits Of The Bank POS Machine
1. Accepts all local and international cards, including MasterCard and Visa Cards.
2. Merchants receive daily statement alert
3. Monitor your transaction live via the Fidelity Bank POS merchant portal online.
4. Fast and secured.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
How do I need to pay for fidelity Bank pos terminal?
Please Omeje kindly visit the nearest Fidelity Bank branch to apply for a POS machine and you will be told how much you are supposed to pay.