Did you open your Savings account through the Access bank mobile app? Then it is worth reading this guide to see how to upgrade your Access bank savings account.
Access bank allows the customer to open an account through various means, including online on the mobile app and USSD code on your mobile phone.
However, you must update your account with other further details to make it complete whichever way you open your Access bank savings account, either online or USSD code.
That is because if your saving account has an incomplete profile, you may be limited to the number of services you can use.
Therefore, there is the need to upgrade your savings account to use the self account opening options to pay for your account.
The good news is that there is a way you can easily upgrade your account to make it complete.
So, to chat short your hustle in upgrading your account, we have dedicated this guide to share with you all the details you need to upgrade your Access bank account.
Requirements For Upgrading Access Nigeria Account Online
Below are the things you need to upgrade your Access bank savings account:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number linked to your account.
- Account number.
- Account name.
- Identification number.
Steps To Upgrade Access Bank Savings Account
To upgrade your Access bank savings account, follow the basic steps below:
1. Go to the nearest Access bank branch and request for account upgrade.
2. You will be given the Savin account upgrade form to fill.
3. Kindly fill the form with the correct information in each field.
4. Go through to ensure you provide the right details in the corresponding field.
5. Now, submit the form and any other documents required to the agent at the bank.
6. Once you have submitted your filled form for an upgrade, it will be reviewed.
7. After the assessment, your savings account will be upgraded.
That is how to update your Access account.
Can I Upgrade My Access Bank Savings Account Online
No, an update of your Access bank savings account can only be done at the banking hall.
However, shortly, we expect you to upgrade your account online, but for now, it can only be done at the bank office.
That is all we have for you today. We implore you to come back and read more on this topic as we will be adding more relevant information regularly.
Before that, share with us your feedback in the comment box.