Are you a corporate entity, business, or an entrepreneur seeking an account for your company? I recommend to you Access bank Nigeria Zero Account.
The Access bank plc Nigeria has all corporate bodies at heart.
Since they understand that every business requires a unique account for all your transactions, they have introduced the Access bank Zero accounts for businesses.
However, the bank offers many accounts, including savings, current, business account, diaspora account, and many more.
As a result, if you own a business, you can open an account with Access Bank for your company without any initial deposit.
Maybe you have heard about the Zero account and want to know more, then read carefully. We give you all the detail about the Access bank Zero account.
Read also: Access Bank Salary Advance Loan Guide.
What Is Access Bank Nigeria Zero Account?
The Access bank Nigeria Zero account is a unique account that is offered to corporate bodies, including companies, businesses, entrepreneurs, and more.
With the Access bank Zero Account, you do not need to make any deposits before the account is opened for you. Hence the name Zero account.
The Access bank Zero account is also called Emerging Business current account.
See this: Access Nigeria MasterCard Guide.
Features Of The Zero Account
Below are some of the best features of the Access bank Zero Account:
1. Unique corporate current account.
2. Zero minimum opening balance required.
3. 1N/mile maintenance-free charge for current account.
4. Access to other alternative delivery channels of the bank.
Those are some of the features of the Emerging Business current account of Access bank in Nigeria.
Related article: How To Get And Use Access Visa Card.
How To Open Or Apply For Access Bank Zero Account In Nigeria
To apply for an Access bank Zero account, follow the steps below:
- Kindly contact the Access bank Nigeria customer care on this number: +23412802500.
- Ask for details about Access bank Emerging Business’s current account (Zero accounts).
- You will be given details about how the account works and all you need to create to the Zero account.
- Once you have the required information and the application details, walk to the nearest Access Bank branch in Nigeria and request Emerging Business’s current account.
- You will be given the Zero account application form to fill.
- Carefully fill the form with your current business information and submit it.
- Your information will be verified to review.
- After the assessment, if everything is valid, Access bank will create a current account for your business without any account opening balance required.
That is how you can apply for the Zero account for your business, we hope it helped.
Check the latest guides below:
Balance USSD Code, 9mobile Airtime, Airtel Airtime, Glo Airtime, Payday Loan Duration, Savings Interest Rate, Open Savings Account, Access Online Login, Close Acces Online, Account Without BVN, Open Account On Phone, Apply For Loan, Loan USSD Code, Loan App Guide, Loan Interest Rate, Loan Without Collateral, Pay Back Loan, Access SWIFT Code, Head Office, Head Office Sort Code, Head Office Number, Token PIN, Email Address, Use Token, Get Token, Payday Code, Payday Loan, Payday Customer Care, Account Balance, Access Sort Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-nigeria-zero-account/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide