Are you looking for the Access bank loan USSD code? Maybe you want to apply for a Payday loan? Do not worry.
Everything you should know about the Access bank Nigeria loan USSD shortcode is available in this article.
Sometimes you may be out of cash, and it may not be time to take your salary. When that happens, your only hope in finding money is through a loan from family and friends.
But what about if your trusted family or friends does not have any money to lend you?
Yes, emergencies happen all time, and you must prepare for them. In that case, Access bank has provided a shortcode you can use to secure a loan at any time.
The Access bank USSD code loan service is called the Payday loan.
It is designed to give a helping hand to both salary and non-salary workers. That means that anyone is eligible for an Access bank Payday loan.
It so thrilling to know that you only need to be an Access bank client, and you are steps away from getting a Payday loan. But what is the Access bank loan shortcode? Read below to find out.
What Is The Access Bank Loan USD Code?
The Access bank Nigeria loan USSD Code is *901*11*1#. It is also available to all Access bank Nigeria customers.
You can dial the loan USSD shortcode via any network in Nigeria, including MTN, Glo, 9mobile, and more.
Requirements To Use Loan Shortcode
Below are the things you need to use the Access bank loan code in Nigeria:
1. Access bank account.
2. Register for Access bank mobile banking ( 901 banking).
3. Mobile banking authentication PIN or Token.
4. Mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
5. Network Signal.
Those are the things needed to use the Access bank loan.
How To Use The Access Bank Loan USSD Code
Follow the steps below to use the Access Bank Nigeria loan USSD Code:
1. Insert your mobile phone number linked to your Access Bank account your phone.
2. Open the call pad on your phone.
3. Ensure you have a network signal.
4. Kindly dial *901*11*1#
5. Press “Send.”
6. Follow the instructions on your phone screen to request a loan.
That is how to use the Access bank loan code.
We hope this guide was helpful.
Also, we will continually add more information to this guide when necessary and we implore you to always come back to this post to read more in case of any update.
Check the latest guides below:
Western Union, Get Visa Card, Activate Visa, Visa Statement, Mastercard, Salary Advance Works, Advance Loan, IBAN Number, WhatsApp Banking, Open Access Online, App Not Working, Visa Charges, Access Visa Guide, MTN Access Airtime, Statement Code, Customer Care Number, WhatsApp Number, Live Chat, Zero Account, Airtime USSD Code, Reverse Airtime, Update Access Online, Airtime Mobile App.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-loan-ussd-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How To Top-Up FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa Guide
- FirstBank code, Register, Requirement & Activation
- CalBank Emergency Number, Call CalBank Instantly
- How To Cancel FNB Overdraft In South Africa – Follow These Steps
- FirstBank Verve Card, Requirements, Application, & Fees
- Firstbank Western Union, Send & Receive Western Union
- How To Port To FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa
- Firstbank Diaspora Banking, Access FirstBank Services Abroad
- How To Register For CalBank Internet Banking In Ghana
- How To Close An FNB Account In South Africa – Follow This Simple Guide