Are you an Access bank cardholder? Here is an interesting guide with simple guidelines on how to activate Access bank Visa card.
Anytime you acquired a Visa card from Access bank, you will be given the card unactivated, which means even though you have the card, it may not be active to make purchases until you have activated it.
However, you can use a straightforward way to enable your Access bank Visa card within minutes, and we will show you soon.
Often most people ask me, “how do I activate my Access bank Visa card online” and it always gives me an impression of how people always want to do things online.
I found out that they want to save time and ignore doing things in a complex way. So, I am here to give you that simple way to activate your card.
What Is Access Bank Visa Card Activation
Access bank Visa card activation is the process through which newly Access bank Visa cards are being activated to make purchases and transactions.
Usually, many people apply for cards only for international and online transactions, but another way you can use your card is to make purchases with it via local merchandise stores.
Requirements To Activate Access Bank Visa Card
Below are some of the things you need to activate your Access bank Visa card:
1. Visa Card number
2. Access bank account number
3. Your mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
4. Email address.
5. Access bank contact center number 012712005.
Those are some of the things you require to activate your Visa card.
Steps To Activate Access Bank Visa Card
To activate your Access bank Visa Card, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. Call the Access bank customer care center on 012712005
2. Wait patiently, as your call is being forwarded to the next available agent.
3. Once an agent has joined you on the line, request for Visa card activation.
4. Kindly provide them with the right information they may ask you.
5. Patiently wait as they verify your information.
6. Once all the details you gave them have been verified. Your card will be activated Instantly.
How Can I Use My New Visa Card
To use your newly acquired Visa Card it’s important to contact your bank to activate it.
Usually, when Visa Cards are issued to customers, it comes unactivated and it all depends on the customer when they want to use it.
So, if you want to use your new card contact your bank to have activated for transaction and more.