Are you an Access bank cardholder? Here is an interesting guide with simple guidelines on how to activate Access bank Visa card.
Anytime you acquired a Visa card from Access bank, you will be given the card unactivated, which means even though you have the card, it may not be active to make purchases until you have activated it.
However, you can use a straightforward way to enable your Access bank Visa card within minutes, and we will show you soon.
Often most people ask me, “how do I activate my Access bank Visa card online” and it always gives me an impression of how people always want to do things online.
I found out that they want to save time and ignore doing things in a complex way. So, I am here to give you that simple way to activate your card.
What Is Access Bank Visa Card Activation?
Access bank Visa card activation is the process through which newly Access bank Visa cards are being activated to make purchases and transactions.
Usually, many people apply for cards only for international and online transactions, but another way you can use your card is to make purchases with it via local merchandise stores.
Requirements To Activate Your Debit Card
Below are some of the things you need to activate your Access bank Visa card:
1. Visa Card number
2. Access bank account number
3. Your mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
4. Email address.
5. Access bank contact center number 012712005.
Those are some of the things you require to activate your Visa card.
Steps To Activate Access Bank Visa Card
To activate your Access bank Visa Card, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. Call the Access bank customer care center on 012712005
2. Wait patiently, as your call is being forwarded to the next available agent.
3. Once an agent has joined you on the line, request for Visa card activation.
4. Kindly provide them with the right information they may ask you.
5. Patiently wait as they verify your information.
6. Once all the details you gave them have been verified. Your card will be activated Instantly.
How Can I Use My New Visa Card?
To use your newly acquired Visa Card it’s important to contact your bank to activate it.
Usually, when Visa Cards are issued to customers, it comes unactivated and it all depends on the customer when they want to use it.
So, if you want to use your new card contact your bank to have activated for transaction and more.
Check the latest guides below:
Balance USSD Code, 9mobile Airtime, Airtel Airtime, Glo Airtime, Payday Loan Duration, Savings Interest Rate, Open Savings Account, Access Online Login, Close Acces Online, Account Without BVN, Open Account On Phone, Apply For Loan, Loan USSD Code, Loan App Guide, Loan Interest Rate, Loan Without Collateral, Pay Back Loan, Access SWIFT Code, Head Office, Head Office Sort Code, Head Office Number, Token PIN, Email Address, Use Token, Get Token, Payday Code, Payday Loan, Payday Customer Care, Account Balance, Access Sort Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 12th May 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-access-bank-visa-card/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank