For those who want to know how to activate KCB mobile banking account in Kenya, we have written this guide to help you with the activation process.
Today, many banks offer mobile banking services and that has become the toast of time.
With the mobile phone as the most accessible device among customers, it is easy and convenient to carry out banking transactions through this trend.
Mobile banking transaction depends on the feature of the mobile banking app.
Typically, these apps include balance inquiries & lists of the latest transactions, electronic bill payments, and much more.
With that in mind, have you ever think of activating KCB mobile banking?
If you hate queuing as I do, then mobile banking is the only solution.
If you are a KCB mobile banking user, you don’t have to worry about how you’ll access your money.
Additionally, it is convenient and gives your service provider the courage to serve your better.
What Are The KCB Mobile Banking Services In Kenya
With KCB mobile banking, you’ll be able to perform the following banking and financial services:
1. Pay utility bills
You can conveniently pay utility bills such as electricity bills, DStv, and many more from your account.
2. Buy airtime
You can easily buy Telkom, Airtel, or Safaricom airtime of up to KES 10,000 for free.
3. Transfer funds to any account
With KCB mobile banking, you can conveniently transfer money to any bank account or account in different banks with ease.
4. Borrow a Vooma loan
You can instantly access new Vooma loans of up to KES 300,000 from your phone.
5. Buy float
KCB mobile banking allows you to buy float for your agency business up to KES 2 million.
6. View interesting deals for card customers
You can view exciting discount offers to customers with KCB cards.
How To Activate KCB Mobile Banking Account
Everything about KCB mobile banking is great, but the sticking point is how to activate for the entire banking facility.
You’ll first begin by downloading the KCB mobile banking app from the play store, based on your mobile phone model.
Once you’ve downloaded the KCB mobile banking application, the next step is to activate by following few simple steps.
Now, there is nothing easy beyond activating KCB mobile banking, provided you have an active KCB account.
So, here is how to get started:
At first, there are activation prompts on the app that you’ll need to follow by entering your mobile number.
Make sure that it is the same number you registered earlier for KCB Kenya mobile banking.
Furthermore, you’ll be required to enter the mobile banking pin as required.
If you want to activate the KCB mobile banking account, you need to follow the basic steps below:
- Dial *522#.
- Select No. 8 “my account“.
- Go to “activate iPhone App.”
- You’ll receive a text with the KCB activation code (the code is only active for 5 minutes).
- Complete the KCB mobile banking activation process by entering the code received.
- You have successfully activated your KCB mobile banking, and you can carry out your transaction.
That is all you need to do for the account activation.
What You Need To Know Before You Activate Your KCB Mobile Banking Account
You must register the mobile number with the bank to access the mobile banking services.
For security purposes, it is advisable to change your pin at least after two weeks.
Benefits Of Using The Mobile Banking App In Kenya
KCB mobile banking minimizes the costs of handling transactions.
It cuts off trips to visit the bank branch for deposit transactions and non-cash withdrawals.
Moreover, it is time-efficient and improves security.
For sure, there is nothing to worry about as it integrates with your built-in mobile device security technique.
That is how you should activate KCB mobile banking in Kenya.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 5th July 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-kcb-kenya-mobile-banking-app/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide