Would you like to have a business account with KCB bank? Well, in this article, I’ll share with you how to open a KCB business account, its benefits, and the requirements.
With KCB bank, you can easily transact your money; whether you do business online, you can use online banking or mobile banking.
Besides, there are KCB bank branches to all 47 counties in the county and other countries in Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Burundi, and Rwanda.
You can also withdraw, deposit, or make payment through the KCB Mtaani-and Agency banking platform from KCB Bank.
Not to forget, there are also KCB ATMs across the country.
The point is you can open a KCB business account with KCB bank and access your account anytime you would like to carry out the business transactions.
What Is A KCB Business Account?
A business bank account is one of the requirements when starting a business. The account is meant to hold the business finances.
From the account, you get the money to operate the business for easy auditing in the business finances.
You can open a KCB business account to put all your business finances in Kenyan shillings or major foreign currencies.
This type of account is also best for government and private institutions.
You can easily monitor your business money and manage your day-to-day business operations.
Besides, after opening the account, you can borrow seamlessly.
The KCB business account comes with tools features such as internet banking, overdraft facilities, and loans.
Benefits Of Opening A Business Bank Account
It can benefit those running a business account, as it helps to distinguish between personal finances and business finances.
It makes it easier to audit the money, pay taxes and other financial obligations.
The following are the benefits of opening a KCB business account:
1. No minimum operating balance.
2. No maximum balances
3. The quick arrangement on Regular transfer from another current or savings account to another.
4. Business Overdraft or loans.
5. Also, Statements of accounts are provided by KCB at regular intervals or on request.
6. No opening balance.
KCB Business Account Opening Requirements
To open a KCB bank business account, you will need the following requirements with you:
1. Certificate of Registration/incorporation.
2. Copy of Partnership deed/Articles of Association
3. Copy of PIN Certificate (for company and directors)
4. Board Resolution
5. Copy of ID/Passport of directors
6. One color passport photo of each signatory
7. The company search fee of Ksh. 1,000
If you have all requirements, you can visit the nearest KCB bank branch to open an account.
You will be guided by KCB customer care.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 17th July 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-open-a-kcb-business-account-in-kenya-follow-these-steps/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide