How can I join Suncoast Credit Union online?
Are you looking to become a member of Suncoast Credit Union?
If the answer is yes, you can quickly and easily open your checking account online by following the SunMobile app, or SunNet Online Banking prompts.
Recommended reading: Credit Score Needed For Suncoast.
How do you join Suncoast Credit Union Online?
Before you start the process of registering to become a member at Suncoast, you should check first if you are eligible.
Suncoast is based in Florida and is a community-oriented credit union.
Therefore, if you live, attend school, works, or worships in any of the counties served by the union in Florida, you are automatically eligible for membership.
If you are eligible, you are still required to provide some documents such as your identification or if your ID doesn’t have your address:
- Utility bill/utility hookup
- Letter from social security
- Vehicle registration
- Lease agreement
- Sunbiz, if it is a business account
- University transcript
- Florida voter registration card
- Mortgage papers if you bought a house recently
- Renters insurance policy
Your registration will take about 10 minutes, and the system will automatically log you off after 20 minutes to protect your crucial data.
Check this also: SCU Spring Hill FL.
What are the benefits of becoming a member of Suncoast Credit Union?
Once you become a member of Suncoast, your interaction goes past your finances to everything important to you.
The membership comes with a variety of perks and freebies that will help make your life easier.
Among the benefits you should expect from being a member including:
- Card rewards: Earn rewards points or cashback when you use your Rewards Credit Card, including redemption points and cash backs from travel expenses, merchandise purchases, gas, and many more.
- Suncoast Trust and Investment Services offers multiple free in-person and online workshops for members.
- Bank from anywhere using SunMobile allows you to deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, preview check images, find ATMs and Suncoast branches, and more benefits.
- Manage your finances easily using SunMoney, which is a personal financial management tool.
Other Benefits Of Joining Suncoast Online
- Free check cashing
- Free ATM withdrawals
- Free bill pay
- Free cashier’s checks one per day
- Free e-statements
- Free mobile banking
- Free notary service
- Free money orders up to 12 per day
- Free $2000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Free online banking
- Free SunMoney budgeting tools
- Free overdraft protection
- Free scorecard rewards program
What if I encounter problems with online registration?
If online registration is not possible for whatever reasons, you should walk into the nearest branch and register as a member physically.
Or consider contacting the customer service through the number 1-800-999-5888.
How many branches does Suncoast Credit Union have?
Once you become a member of Suncoast Credit Union, you want to know where the nearest branch is so that you can enjoy its services fully.
Suncoast has a total of 64 branch locations all over the western shores of Florida.
It is in around 39 counties in the state.
Another important thing about Suncoast membership is that a family member who is already a member of the credit union or being an alumnus of Florida College can help you become eligible.
Once you become an SCU member, you can access all the Suncoast ATMs via the co-op network as well as Publix Presto.
Additionally, you will be allowed to use in-network ATMs at specified McDonalds in particular counties up and down Florida.
Suncoast is also known to have 17 walk-up ITMs (Interactive Teller Machines) and some 42 drive-through ITMs.
Note that the Regular Share Membership account is what you need to kick start your membership with Suncoast.