Are you searching for the best way to plan for your child’s future? Consider opening a KCB cub account for him or her.
The wise decision you can make for your child is securing his future.
The future is to ensure you have money for his or her education, health care, or in case of an emergency.
Opening a KCB cub account will help you save for your child and cater to his or her needs without struggling.
Opening the account also helps your child cultivate a saving culture for the future.
Besides, the account comes with its benefits, unlike other KCB accounts, such as high-interest rates.
This article will share an honest cub account review detailing how to open the account, the requirements, and its advantages.
Requirements to open an account
The following are the requirements when opening the account by the KCB bank:
- Child’s copy of a birth certificate or birth notification
- Parents National ID or Passport
- Deposit Ksh. 1,000 as an initial deposit to activate the account
How to open the KCB cub account In Kenya
If you are interested in opening the KCB cub account, it is easy.
All you need is to carry with you to any of the KCB bank branches.
You’ll be directed to open the account at no fee.
Benefits of The Cub Account
There are benefits of opening a KCB cub account for your loved ones.
Here are some of the benefits:
- There are no monthly maintenance fees.
- You’ll earn interest as per the amount saved once a year.
- You can get a bank cheque to take to the school rather than carry cash.
- KCB has partnered with various outlets and can enjoy discounts when shopping for your child’s school essentials like Textbook center.
- The initial deposit is reasonable Kshs1000
Check this: EazzyNet Login Guide.
KCB Cub Account with Education Insurance
KCB also offers insurance services, and you can also have a KCB cub account with education insurance for your loved ones.
It is a savings account meant to ensure your loved one completes their education even if you are not alive.
KCB bank will take over to take your loved ones listed on the insurance and ensure that they achieve their educational goals as you intended.
Benefits of The Account with Education Insurance
There are several benefits as to why you need to have this account, and they include:
- In the case of death, the KCB bank will pay out the total sum of the insured amount and multiply the accumulated savings by 5.
- In Permanent Total Disability, KCB bank will pay out the total sum at the time of disability and multiply the accumulated savings by 5.
- In the case of Critical Illness, KCB bank will pay out the total sum upon the critical diseases’ first diagnosis.
Here is the list of our KCB articles:
Fixed Deposit, Mobi Loan, Careers, Forex Exchange, Types of Accounts, Activate Mobile Banking, Mpesa Loan, Savings Account, Tuungane Chama Account, Apply for Credit Cards, KCB Opening Hours, KCB Mpesa Interest Rate, Diaspora Banking, Salary Advance, Paybill Number, Savings Interest Rate, Business Account, Prepaid Master Card, KCB Student Account.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 1st January 2022 by Editorial Staff
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/kcb-bank-cub-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022