Are you searching for the best way to plan for your child’s future? Consider opening a KCB cub account for him or her.
The wise decision you can make for your child is securing his future.
The future is to ensure you have money for his or her education, health care, or in case of an emergency.
Opening a KCB cub account will help you save for your child and cater to his or her needs without struggling.
Opening the account also helps your child cultivate a saving culture for the future.
Besides, the account comes with its benefits, unlike other KCB accounts, such as high interest rates.
This article will share an honest cub account review detailing how to open the account, the requirements, and its advantages.
Standard Requirements to open KCB cub account
The following are the requirements when opening the account by the KCB bank:
- Child’s copy of a birth certificate or birth notification
- Parents National ID or Passport
- Deposit Ksh. 1,000 as an initial deposit to activate the account
How to open the KCB cub account In Kenya
If you are interested in opening the KCB cub account, it is easy.
All you need is to carry with you to any of the KCB bank branches.
You’ll be directed to open the account at no fee.
Benefits of The Cub Account
There are benefits of opening a KCB cub account for your loved ones.
Here are some of the benefits:
- There are no monthly maintenance fees.
- You’ll earn interest as per the amount saved once a year.
- You can get a bank cheque to take to the school rather than carry cash.
- KCB has partnered with various outlets and can enjoy discounts when shopping for your child’s school essentials like Textbook center.
- The initial deposit is reasonable Kshs1000
Check this: EazzyNet Login Guide.
KCB Cub Account with Education Insurance
KCB also offers insurance services, and you can also have a KCB cub account with education insurance for your loved ones.
It is a savings account meant to ensure your loved one completes their education even if you are not alive.
KCB bank will take over to take your loved ones listed on the insurance and ensure that they achieve their educational goals as you intended.
Benefits of The Account with Education Insurance
There are several benefits as to why you need to have this account, and they include:
- In the case of death, the KCB bank will pay out the total sum of the insured amount and multiply the accumulated savings by 5.
- In Permanent Total Disability, KCB bank will pay out the total sum at the time of disability and multiply the accumulated savings by 5.
- In the case of Critical Illness, KCB bank will pay out the total sum upon the critical diseases’ first diagnosis.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 13th June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/kcb-bank-cub-account/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today