Chances are you have heard about the KCB Mobi loan. If the chance is so, you’ll find this quick guide useful, as I’ve highlighted about Kenya Commercial Bank Mobi loan registration, rates, and interest rates.
KCB Mobi loan is among the banking and finance products, and you can also find the products if you are a customer.
KCB Kenya loan is a quick way to apply for a loan but only available to customers.
To qualify for a Kenya Commercial Bank loan the first step is to register an account at the nearest bank.
If you already have an account with the bank, then you can apply for a loan.
How To Register Or Access KCB Mobi loan
It is easy to apply for a KCB Mobi loan as there is no paperwork involved.
The loan application is made through the mobile phone.
Here are two ways to apply for a mobile loan.
Recommended reading: KCB M-Pesa Fixed Deposit Account.
How To Apply For Loan Using Shortcodes
The first option available to use and apply for a KCB Mobi loan is through a shortcode.
By dialing *522#, you’ll have ignited the loan application procedure.
Follow the prompts and will successfully get the loan application proved.
Related article: Stanbic Bank Kenya Online Banking Guide.
KCB Bank Mobile App
The second way to apply for a KCB Mobi loan is through the KCB application.
The app is available for free on the Google play store or Apple store.
After downloading and installing the app, you can check on the loan products and apply for a Mobile loan.
The process is simple to follow the prompts.
Kenya Commercial Bank Mobi loan rates
There are three types of Mobi loan categories.
These categories have different loan and terms of application;
KCB Kenya Mobi Loan
In this first category, you can apply for a loan ranging from Ksh100 to Ksh 100,000.
The loan is determined by how you use your Kenya Commercial Bank account.
KCB Salary Advance
If you are employed, you can apply for an advance under Kenya Commercial Bank Mobi loan products.
The amount you can apply for is calculated up to 1.5 times your salary.
The limit rages between Ksh300 and Ksh 100,000
KCB Mobi Loan Paybill Number
You can use Safaricom M-Pesa to make your Kenya Commercial Bank loan repayment. But before then, you will need a paybill number.
Follow the steps below to make repayment:
- To make your payment using M-Pesa, select Lipa Na Mpesa on your phone.
- After that select Paybill and then enter the KCB Mpesa Paybill number 522522.
- Under the account section, enter your details there.
- Provide your National Identity number.
- After that, enter the amount of money you would wish to deposit.
- Finally, enter your Mpesa PIN.
That is exactly how to make a Loan payment using the Mpesa paybill number.
If you have bills to pay and don’t have the money, you can apply for a loan and under Kopa bills.
The amount issued ranges between Ksh300 and Ksh100,000.
Read this also: Equity Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide.
KCB Mobi loan interest rate
The amount of interest charged on a loan issued depends on the category of your loan.
The interest rate is 8% for the salary advance, and the Kopa Bill loan an interest rate of 6%.
On the Kopa bills, the interest differs on the time scheduled to repay the loan.
The bank will determine the interest.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 5th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/kcb-mobi-loan-guide/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Unity Bank Recharge Code – Buy Airtime On Unity Bank Nigeria (2021)
- Access Bank Payday Loan Customer Care – Contact Payday Loan Support Center
- GTBank Recharge Code For 2021 – Official USSD Code To Buy Airtime
- Access Bank Payday Loan Guide – Steps To Apply & Get Payday Loan In Nigeria
- Sfax Account login – Steps To Login To Sfax Account Online
- Access Bank Payday Loan Code – Get Access Nigeria Payday Loan Using USSD Code
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token