Are you a Stanbic Bank customers and in Kenya? Here is an interesting guide on how to register for Stanbic Bank Kenya internet banking.
We shall share with you all the circumstances regarding Stanbic Bank’s online banking service in Kenya including, sign up, log in, password reset, and many more.
Some years back, accessing your bank account to make transactions was only via the nearest bank branch, but things have changed.
Today, you can bank on the go and anywhere you are in the world with Stanbic bank Kenya e-banking service.
However, the fascinating thing about their web banking service is that you can register online by yourself.
So you do not need to visit the nearest Stanbic bank Kenya branch to sign up.
With Stanbic Bank Kenya e-banking service, you can do and access a lot with your bank account on your smartphone, tablet, or computer to including money transfer, paying bills, accessing your bank statement, view your balances, and more.
So let see what you need to sign up.
Read also: How To Use Co-Operative Bank Account Online.
Requirements To Register & Login To Your Bank Account Online
Below are the things you need to sign up for Stanbic bank online banking in Kenya:
- Active Stanbic Bank Kenya account.
- Bank account number.
- Mobile phone number.
- Valid email address
- Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer.
Those are the basics things you need to sign up for Stanbic bank online banking.
Check this article: How To Sign-Up For Zenith Bank USSD Banking In Nigeria.
Steps To Register For Stanbic Bank Kenya Internet Banking Service
To successfully register for Stanbic online banking service, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Stanbic Bank Kenya online banking login portal here: https://www.ibanking.stanbicbank.co.ke/.
2. Next, click on “Sign Up.”
3. The Stanbic Bank Kenya e-banking registration site will open for you.
4. Enter your bank account number
5. Click on “Continue.”
6. You will instantly receive a one-time password on your mobile number linked to your bank account.
7. Enter the one-time password (OTP) and click continue or next.
8. Set up your security features
9. Enter your preferred “Username.”
10. Next, set a strong password.
11. Complete your online registration.
That is how to register Stanbic bank internet banking in Kenya.
See also: KCB Mobi Loan Registration.
How To Login To Stanbic Bank Kenya Internet Banking
Suppose you want to login to your Stanbic Bank online banking account in Kenya, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Stanbic bank Kenya e-banking login page here: https://www.ibanking.stanbicbank.co.ke/.
- Enter your “Username.”
- Next, type in your “Password.”
- Ensure you have entered the right credentials.
- Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your Stanbic bank online banking account.
That is how you can simply log in to your Stanbic bank internet banking account online.
Related article: How To Use KCB Bank Account Online.
How To Reset/Change Stanbic Online Banking Account Password
Follow these simple steps to change or reset your Stanbic bank online banking password in Kenya:
1. Go to the Stanbic bank online banking login webpage for Kenya.
2. Click on “Retrieve password.”
3. On the next page, enter your “Username.”
4. Click on “Continue.”
5. Follow the instructions on the next page to change your password.
6. Once you have changed your password successfully, log in with your username to see it works.
That’s is to change your Stanbic bank online banking password.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 4th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/stanbic-bank-kenya-internet-banking-account/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Indo Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Indo Online Banking
- Atlasmara Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Atlasmara Bank Account Online
- How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance – UBA Nigeria Balance USSD Code & Online
- Westpac Bank PNG Internet Banking – Register, Apply, & Login To Online Banking
- ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To ABC Online Banking
- JAIZ Bank Transfer Code – Register & Activate New JAIZ Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Banc ABC Zimbabwe Internet Banking – Register & Login To Online Banking Account
- TAJ Bank USSD Code – Register & Activate TAJ USSD Transfer Code
- Credit Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide – Login & Register For Online Banking
- NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To NIC Online Banking Account