Last Updated on
KCB Kenya internet Banking is in high demand, but what may be the reason? Wait, I will tell you in a moment.
KCB Bank Kenya is one of the most prominent financial institutions across the East African region.
That is because they have branches in Rwandan, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and many more.
Banking with Kenya Commercial Bank, it has now become more flexible after the introduction of the KCB online banking.
Internet banking, as the name suggests, is banking through the web or the internet. In other words, this type of banking requires only the internet to access it.
We have received a dozen and over messages from most of our readers from Kenya seeking KCB online banking applications.
If you are one such person, do not worry, we are here to give you just that. This article is intended to show how you can register for KCB Kenya internet banking.
Read also: How To Use Nedbank Online Banking.
Is There Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) Bank In Kenya
Yes, there is a KCB bank available in Kenya. They have a lot of branches across Kenya, and you should not struggle to find a KCB branch in Kenya.
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is a very trusted bank in Kenya, and if you want you to bank with them, there is nothing to worry about
Requirements To Register For KCB Bank Account Online
Before you can use KCB internet banking, you must have the following.
1) You must have a KCB bank Kenya account.
2) You must register for an internet banking account.
Recommended reading: Absa Botswana Online Banking Guide.
How To Apply/Register For KCB Kenya Internet Banking
Follow the step below to apply or register for Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) internet banking.
1. Open your browser on your phone or computer and go to https://ke.kcbgroup.com/.
2. The KCB bank website will open for you.
3. On the website, look for ‘Ways Of Banking” and click on it.
4. Once the ways of banking open, you will see the following.
KCB bank Agents
KCB Mobile banking
5. Click on Internet banking.
6. Scroll down to Download application form.
7. At the Download application form, you will see: “For individuals” and “For Businesses“.
8. Depending on which application you want to do either for a business account of for a personal password account.
9. Click on the individual for your own account and Business for a Business
10. Click any of the options to download the KCB Kenya internet banking application form.
11. Fill the form and submit it to the nearest KCB Branch and apply for the Kenya Commercial Bank internet banking.
During the application at the bank, you will be issued a user ID at the bank where you made your application.
On the form that you fill your details for application, there is a section where you will have to provide a delivery channel, whether through email or SMS.
You will receive a temporary password the delivery channel you provided, either Email or SMS.
If you have gone through all this process, then you are now a Kenya Commercial Bank internet banking client.
You can now access your bank account online anytime, make a payment, and do more.
Related article: Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking In Ghana.
How To Log Into Your KCB Kenya Internet Banking Account
Now that you have completed your application or register for KCB Kenya internet banking, the next step is to log in.
Logging into your KCB internet banking account is just straightforward.
Follow the simple steps below to log into your KCB internet banking account:
- Go to https://onlinebanking.kcbgroup.com/
- Once the KCB Kenya online banking website opens, you will see the following: “User ID“, and “Password“.
- Enter your User ID issued to you at the time of application at the bank.
- In the next step, input your password if you are an existing customer.
- If it is your first time signing into your KCB internet banking account, then enter the temporary password that was sent to you through email or SMS.
- Click on long in.
You have successfully logged in to your online baking account.
For a new user logging in for the first time, the system will force you to change your password.
Type in your existing password
Input your new password, and it just has to be one that you can easily remember.
Confirm the new password you have created and click on submit.
However, since you can change your password in the future, you will be asked to give answers to some security questions.
That will ensure no one else can change your password, as the person will be asked to provide the same answers you provided earlier. So make sure you remember the answers you provided.
Now, after you have finished setting up all that, you have secured your KCB internet banking account.
You now have a secured KCB internet banking account, and you can access it at your own time.
Another useful guide: How To Make Transaction On CABS Bank Account Online.
How To Recover Or Change Your KCB Bank Internet Banking Password
Due to security reasons, it is recommended to change your password as well as your security questions periodically.
Sometimes you may forget your internet banking account password, and when that happens, it leaves you disturbed.
Do not worry, read below to see how to change your KCB internet banking password easily.
Follow these step-by-step guides below to recover your account or change your password:
- Go to https://onlinebanking.kcbgroup.com/
- Click on forgot password.
- In the next step, select I forgot my password and input your User ID in the next section.
- Click on proceed to follow the steps to recover your account.
In the case where you don’t remember your User ID, you must visit or contact your bank.
How To Check Your KCB Online Bank Account Balance
If you want to check your KCB account balance online, it is just a breeze.
Follow the steps below to check your KCB Kenya internet banking account balance quickly:
- Open your browser on your phone or any device, visit https://onlinebanking.kcbgroup.com/.
- Input your internet banking User ID and password.
- Click on login.
- Your internet banking account will open, displaying your full account balance.
- You can also click on account information and then click the balance overview once you have login your account balance will display.
That is how easy to check your KCB bank account online.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The Online Banking For Transaction
There are a lot of benefits you will enjoy if you are a Kenya Commercial Bank internet banking clients.
The following are benefits you will enjoy if you are using KCB Kenya internet banking:
1. You will enjoy the flexibility and convenient internet banking.
2. You can have 24 hours access to your KCB account.
3. Youn have control over your KCB services
4. The KCB internet banking platform is highly secured.
5. You can even have access to your bank account even on holidays.
6. There is no need to visit your bank branch even for a small transaction.
7. You can track your purchases and check your balances anytime.
Now that you know how to register and use the Kenya Commercial Bank internet banking, you need to sign-up and make transactions now.