Welcome once again to another on-demand guide about how to register for GTBank Nigeria online banking service.
Guaranty Trust Bank is a huge financial institution in the Nigerian banking sector.
Since it exists, they have shown consistent hunger for delivering the best of banking services to Nigerians.
However, one of the reasons why they have such a huge reputation is that they pay huge attention to customer satisfaction and offer state-of-the-art banking products.
Today, one of the popular services, everyone wants to sign up for is internet banking, and GT bank has it.
It is effortless if you want to register or apply for GTbank Nigeria online banking.
Even though it is that simple, people still find it challenging to register for their own service.
So, read carefully as this post is intended to give you the full guidelines on how to register for the service within minutes.
Before we proceed, let’s find out what is required of you before you can register.
See also: How To Activate FirstBank Nigeria USSD Code.
What Are The Requirements For GT Bank Nigeria Online Banking Services
The following are what you need to register for Guaranty Trust bank internet banking in Nigeria:
1. Active bank account with GTBank Nigeria.
2. Credentials of your valid Credit or Debit card, issued to you by GT Bank Nigeria.
Now, read more to see how you register if you have these requirements above.
Read This: Nedbank Namibia Internet Banking
How To Register For GT Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Service
The following are the steps you should follow to register for Guaranty Trust bank online banking in Nigeria:
- Visit the official website of GT Bank Nigeria below https://www.gtbank.com/.
- Click on “Online Banking” at the top right corner of the site.
- Choose the “Register” button to start the sign-up process.
- Enter your GT Bank Nigeria account number (NUBAN).
- Type in your last six digits of your Credit card number.
- Input your Credit Card expiry date.
- Enter your PIN to register for the GTBank Nigeria internet banking account.
- Click on tick “I am not a bot” and solve the captcha.
- Now, click on “Continue“.
- It will take you to the next registration section to continue.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to complete your GT bank online banking registration.
Now that you have registered with GT bank and have your details, what you do next is to log in.
Related article: Heritage Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
How To Log Into Your GT Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Account
Here is how to login to your GTBank Niberia internet banking account:
- Open your browser and visit https://ibank.gtbank.com/.
- Enter your User ID.
- Input in your password.
- Make sure the details entered are correct.
- Click on the “Login” button to sign-in to your account.
- If your credentials are correct, your account will open for you.
That is the simplest way you can log in to your Guaranty Trust bank account in Nigeria.
Now let’s find out how you check your account balance once you are logged in.
Recommended guide: How To Activate UBA Bank USSD Code.
How To Check Your Bank Account Balance in Nigeria
Follow the steps below to check your GT bank account balance in Nigeria:
- Visit the GT Bank Nigeria internet banking secured website here https://ibank.gtbank.com/.
- Type in your User ID.
- Enter your GTBank online banking account password.
- Click on the “Login” button to check your bank account balance.
- After your online banking account is opened, you can navigate to account information.
- Finally, Click on the account number, and view your current balance.
Note: in the case when you have multiple accounts linked, click on the account number you want to know its balance.
Take note sometimes, you may forget your password, and she that happens, it becomes challenging to log into your account.
What must you do then?. You don’t have to worry.
There is a simple way you can reset or recover your password.
Read more below to find out.
Read also: Standard bank Namibia Internet Banking.
How To Reset Your GT Bank Online Banking Account Password In Nigeria When You Lose It
Below are the correct procedures you must follow to reset your GT online banking password when you forget it:
1. Go to the GTBank iBanking website here https://ibank.gtbank.com/.
2. Enter your User ID and begin the password recovery process.
3. Below the login box, find ” Forgot your password/UserID“.
4. Click on it and continue to reset your GTBank password.
5. Finally, follow the instructions on the next page to quickly reset your password.
It is so simple, and with just a few steps, you will recover your password.
Now, you may have heard of GT Bank internet service, but what can you enjoy when you sign-up?
Read more below.
Recommended guide: How To Register For Standard Bank South Africa Online Banking Account.
Features & Benefits Of The GTB Digital Banking Service
Here are some of the features and benefits of GTBank online banking account in Nigeria:
- Send & Receive find from friends and your family in and out of GT Bank.
- Pay your domestic bills in minutes and instantly.
- Recharge your DStv account.
- View your account balance at any time
- You can use make any transaction with your online banking account at any time, even during weekends.
- The service bid accessible 24 hours a day and all time.
- Check your account statement at any time.
That is how to register, login, reset the password, and check your GTBank Nigeria internet banking account.
Here is a list of other useful guides:
- How to Register UBA Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow These Steps
- How To Register For Sterling Bank USSD Transfer Code – Mobile Banking Guide
- How to Register Stanbic IBTC Nigeria USSD Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How to Register Keystone Bank Nigeria USSD Code – Follow These Steps
- How To Activate Stanbic Bank Ghana Mobile Banking USSD Code 2020
- How To Activate Wema Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Ultimate Activation Guide
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st April 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/gtbank-nigeria-online-banking/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank