In this transfer code guide, you will learn how to register Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD code.
It is fast, reliable, and convenient to register if you are a Sterling customer.
Since the introduction of the USSD code banking system in Nigeria, you can now bank carry out transactions at your home’s comfort.
With Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code, make money transfer, pay bills, and access your account, among other features anywhere.
Worry not even if you live in the remote areas of Nigeria because using USSD code doesn’t require an internet connection or the kind of mobile phone you have.
The service is supported by all mobile phones.
Sterling transfer code is the fastest mode of banking ever; no paperwork, just a few clicks, and you are done.
Here we break down the registration process listing the requirements, the steps for registration, and what to do if the registration fails.
If you are Sterling bank customer care, this article is all you need to register for USSD code banking.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register For The Sterling Bank USSD Code
Before you start the main registration process, you should ensure you have the following in place:
- Link your account number to the bank account
- Your account number
- Debit card
Those are required for a successful registration.
Steps To Register For The Sterling Bank Transfer Code On Your Phone
It is easy to register for Sterling bank USSD code banking if you have all the requirements.
It is a self-care service.
All that is required of you is to follow the prompts.
If you want to register for the Sterling Bank transfer code, here are the steps you need to follow:
1. On your bank account linked mobile number, dial *822# (which is the Sterling Bank USSD code).
2. You will receive a menu choose option 1 for registration.
3. You will be prompted to enter your bank account number in the 10 digits.
4. Then you will also be required to enter your ATM or debit card details.
5. Lastly, create a secret pin by entering 4-digit can easily remember and confirm them.
6. By following this process, you will complete your registration.
7. After a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation message.
That is how to successfully register for the Sterling Bank USSD transfer code on your mobile phone.
Read this: Register For Stanbic IBTC USSD Code.
How To Register For The Sterling Bank USSD Code At the Bank
In case your registration is declined, which is very rare, you can visit the nearest Sterling bank for help.
If you have not linked the mobile phone to your bank account, visit the nearest sterling bank for registration.
It would help if you had all the requirements with you before visiting the Sterling banking hall for the transfer code registration.
How Long Does The Transfer Code Registration Take
In most cases, the Sterling bank USSD code registration will take less than 10 minutes.
However, the time depends on how fast you are at entering the prompted details.
Because this banking service does not use the internet, you can follow the instructions without any interruptions.
Most people are able to register on their own, and I know you can also do it by yourself.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Register For The Mobile Banking Code
It is not uncommon for someone to strictly follow this guide and yet not able to sign-up for the service.
If you are unable to register yourself to the Sterling transfer code banking, visit the nearest bank branch for help.
The customer care at the bank will guide you on how to register.
Benefits of Sterling Bank Money Transfer Codes [2022 Update]
The following are the main advantages you will enjoy after registering for the Sterling bank transfer code banking:
- The service is available for 24 hours.
- Pay bills directly from your bank account without visiting the bank.
- Check your bank account balance anytime.
- It is an easy, fast, and very convenient way of banking.
- It is secure and reliable.
- The service is supported on a mobile device without an internet connection.
As you can see, the mobile banking service is very beneficial.
That is why we have put together this guide on how to register for the Sterling Bank USSD transfer code.