Want to know if BECU have Zelle? Here is the right guide with all the details.
Sending and receiving money has become an important part of most of our everyday activities.
As such, there have been many financial technology platforms that have been designed to facilitate this operation. One of such mobile platforms is Zelle mobile service.
Today’s guide will look at “Does BECU has Zelle,” as BECU customers often ask it.
Zelle, popularly known among many in the US, is known for its easy and fast financial transactions across almost all bank accounts in the US, but can BECU account holders use Zelle mobile service?
This question remains the aim of this guide.
Does BECU Have Zelle
Yes, BECU has partnered with Zelle to provide financial services to its customers. This implies that Boeing Employee Credit Union mobile app users can use Zelle to transfer funds, among others, on the Boeing Employee Credit Union platform.
Requirements To Use Zelle on Boeing Employee Credit Union
The following are the requirements to access Zelle mobile services on Boeing Employee Credit Union:
- You must be operating a BECU bank account in the US.
- Valid electronic mail address
- Active mobile phone number
How Can I Link Zelle With BECU
The steps below outline how you can set up Zelle on BECU mobile app:
1. Open the BECU mobile app on your smartphone.
2. Provide your login details to access the page
3. Click on “Payments” on the home screen to welcome you.
4. Proceed and select “Get Started” on the welcome screen
5. Kindly read the terms and conditions.
6. Tap on “Accept and Continue”
7. Choose an email or mobile number from a listed option and tap “Continue” or (2) “enroll a specific email or mobile number.”
8. Once you select to enroll a mobile number, kindly read the Notice regarding Receiving Text Messages and click Continue.
9. Type the verification code sent to you in the space provided
10. Click on “Verify.”
11. Proceed to the ” Choose Primary Account page .”Select the primary account to be used, and click Continue to finalize the process
What Is The Cost To Use Zelle On BECU
Using Zelle on Boeing Employee Credit Union platforms is free. There is no service fee involved. However, there may be instances where Zelle may not charge some amount for some services.
These happen in conditions like sensing money with insufficient funds or initiating excess withdrawals from your savings account.
What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Send With Zelle to BECU
All users of Zelle pay on the Boeing Employee Credit Union platforms are assigned a minimum amount of $5. This means you can not transfer less than $5.
What Is The Maximum Amount I Can Send With Zelle On Boeing Employee Credit Union
There is a maximum amount of $2000 that users can send with Zelle per day. Also, a monthly maximum amount of $7500 for users.
This is where we will end in “Does BECU have Zelle.”