This article will guide you on how to do a First Bank online transfer.
We encourage you to keep reading because the information you’ve been searching for on how to do a FirstBank internet transfer is discussed in detail in this guide.
The First Bank Nigeria provides its clients with online banking services to make banking more attractive and easier. Online transfer is one of the features of FirstBank Nigeria’s online banking.
Table of Contents
What Is First Bank Nigeria Online Transfer
The First Bank Nigeria online transfer is a feature of the bank’s online banking that allows customers to transfer funds instantly through their FirstOnline bank account to other accounts.
Things You Will Need To Do Internet Transfer
The list below are some of the requirements that have to be provided to help make a successful online transfer with the FirstBank:
1. Smartphone, tablet, or computer
2. Internet connection
3. FirstOnline active account
4. Recipient account number
How To Do First Bank Nigeria Online Transfer
Follow the steps below to transfer funds to another account through your FirstOnline account:
1. Visit the First Bank Nigeria online banking login page by clicking on this link https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com
2. On the login page, enter your username and password to log into your account
3. After logging into your account, click on transfers
4. On the new page, type in the recipient account number
5. Enter the amount you will like to transfer
6. Verify the details provided to ensure all information provided on the fund transfer is correct
7. Click on submit to complete the online transfer
Can One Transfer Funds From FirstBank Internet Banking Account To A Different Bank Account
Apart from customers enjoying the services of transferring funds from one First Bank account to another, the institution has made it possible for customers to transfer funds to different bank accounts using their FirstOnline account.
How Long Does It Take For FirstBank Online Transfer To Reflect
You might be thinking otherwise because you might have been misinformed about funds transferred online delaying to reflect in the recipient account.
Firstbank online banking allows customers to instantly transfer money to other accounts, and the duration of the fund reflection matches that of the transaction made with your local teller at any First Bank Nigeria branch.
That is the information we can provide on how to do First Bank Nigeria online transfer in Nigeria.