Our focus in today’s guide is how to activate the Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
Bank transfer codes have been the new wave in the banking sector, and if you are a Sterling Bank customer in Nigeria, you must activate their transfer code on your phone.
It is very necessary to activate the Sterling Bank mobile banking code on your phone, as it offers you easy and quick ways to make transactions from your phone at any time.
When you register for the Sterling Bank transfer code in Nigeria, you can transfer money from your phone in a swift way.
I do not demand to tell you much, as when you activate the Sterling Bank USSD transfer code on your phone, you will experience the best of mobile banking service.
Activating the Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code takes a few minutes and I will outline all the simple steps to activate it in this guide.
Before we start, let us see what you need to activate the Sterling Bank transfer code in Nigeria.
See also: GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Requirements To Activate Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD Code
Here are the things you need to activate Sterling Bank transfer code on your phone:
1. Your Mobile phone number registered with Sterling Bank Nigeria.
2. Active Sterling Bank account number.
Read below to see how to activate the USSD code.
Related guide: UBA Bank Nigeria USSD Code Activation.
How To Activate Sterling Bank Nigeria Transfer Code On Your Phone Via USSD
Use the guide below to activate Sterling USSD code on your phone:
- Dial *822# on your phone number registered with Sterling Bank.
- Next, follow the on-screen guidance to complete the activation process.
- Note you have to add the bank account you want to link.
- Set up your four (4) PIN for the activation.
- Complete the activation process.
That is how easy it is to activate the Sterling Bank Nigeria mobile banking code.
Read also: How To Activate FirstBank Nigeria Transfer Code.
What Is The Code To Check My Bank Account Balance
Checking your Sterling bank account balance is no longer difficult as you can do that on your phone registered with the Sterling Bank account.
Suppose you want to check your Sterling Bank account balance dial *822*6*account number#.
Example *822*6*2233567980# and press send.
Another guide: How To Activate Stanbic IBTC Code.
How Do I Get USSD Transfer Code For My Mobile Banking Account
If you desire to get access to the Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD code services, all you need is dial *822# and follow the prompt.
You will have full access to the Sterling Bank transfer code and may any transactions you wish.
Check this: Fidelity Bank Nigeria Activation Guide.
What Is Sterling Mobile Banking Short Code
The official USSD transfer code for Sterling Bank Nigeria is *822#.
Therefore, if you want to money form Sterling Bank to another bank in Nigeria, Dial *822*4*amount you want to send*bank account number you are sending to#.
That is everything on how to activate Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD code on your phone.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 17th September 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-sterling-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How To Top-Up FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa Guide
- FirstBank code, Register, Requirement & Activation
- CalBank Emergency Number, Call CalBank Instantly
- How To Cancel FNB Overdraft In South Africa – Follow These Steps
- FirstBank Verve Card, Requirements, Application, & Fees
- Firstbank Western Union, Send & Receive Western Union
- How To Port To FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa
- Firstbank Diaspora Banking, Access FirstBank Services Abroad
- How To Register For CalBank Internet Banking In Ghana
- How To Close An FNB Account In South Africa – Follow This Simple Guide