Are you limited on the number of services you can access on your GTBank account? Then it might be that your profile is not complete. In such instances, you must upgrade your GTBank account.
How do you do that?
Do not worry. In this guide, I will give you step-by-step guidelines on how to upgrade your account in Nigeria.
We have received a bunch of messages from our readers in Nigeria asking, how do I update my GTB account?
If you find yourself in the same situation, you are not the only person facing this challenge.
It is important you upgrade your account because, even though they offer various types of accounts, some are limited in accessing all their services, especially for those who open the GTBank account online and through their USSD code on the phone.
That is because not all the required details to complete your profile are taken during the process.
For that reason, your bank account will be limited, and your profile must be fully complete before you can access all their services.
Ways To Upgrade Your Account
Below are the available ways to upgrade your GTBank bank account:
1. Visit the nearest GTBank branch
2. Upgrade your account online.
Requirements To Upgrade A GTB Account In Nigeria
Before you can update your GTB account in Nigeria, below are the things you need:
1. Gtbank account number
2. Identification documents (passport, national ID, driver’s license)
5. Utility bill (Electricity, Water).
How To Upgrade A Gtbank Account In Nigeria
To successfully upgrade your GTBank account in Nigeria, follow the basic steps below:
1. Take your ID card and a utility bill
2. Walk to the nearest GTBank branch
3. Request for an account upgrade
4. An agent at the bank will take your details, including your ID and utility bill.
5. The agent will enter the remaining information required to complete your profile.
6. Your documents will be verified against the information on your bank account
7. After verification, your account will be upgraded.
8. Once the process is complete, your ID and the documents you presented will be given back to you.
That is how to upgrade your GTBank account in Nigeria.
Can I Upgrade My GTB Account Online
Yes, you can upgrade your GTBank account online in Nigeria.
However, you must ensure that you upload the required documents to the upgrade team for your profile to be completed.
How Long Does It Take To Upgrade An Account
Upgrading a GTBank account in Nigeria is Instant, especially when you do it at the nearest branch.
For those who upgrade their accounts online, it may take about 24hours.
That is all we have for you in this guide.
Kindly ensure that you visit the page regularly to get new updated details and other alternatives.
Below are some of the useful guides:
Check Account Details, GTBank Sort Code, Transfer Code, USSD Code, Customer Care Number, Code To Borrow Money, Get Instant Loan, Maximum Amount, Chat With Support, Canadian Dollar To Naira, Get GT Loan, Buy Dollars, Unrestrict Account, How Much Student Account Hold, How To Chat, Get POS Machine, Talk To GTB, Unblock Account, Block ATM Card, Withdraw Book Balance, Get Nigeria Loan, GTBank Recharge Code, Code To Check Account Balance, Check BVN, Activate USSD, Register USSD, Internet Banking.