Very often, people send us messages asking how to get a loan from GTBank? However, GTBank Nigeria offers different types of loans, and how you can get a loan from them depends on the type of loan you want to apply for.
So, in today’s banking guide, we are going to elaborate on how to get a loan from GTBank Nigeria.
Most people think that it is only salary earners who can apply for a loan from banks, that is not true.
If you are a resident of Nigeria, you can apply for a loan from GTBank even if you are self-employed.
The good news is that GTBank loans come with flexible terms and conditions, as compared to other banks, where you are held against your wish on how to make payment.
With Guaranty Trust Bank in Nigeria, you are allowed to negotiate good payment terms.
For business purposes, especially for people who are entrepreneurs, it is important to secure a bank loan to improve the quality of your business.
Also, during times of emergency, especially when you have an impending issue that requires money, look no further than GTBank Nigeria for a loan.
But how can you get a loan from the Guaranty Trust Bank in Nigeria?
Who qualifies to borrow from GTBank? What do I need to get a loan from GTBank in Nigeria?
These and many more are the reason why we have put together this loan guide to share step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for a loan from GTBank in Nigeria.
So if you are ready, let us proceed.
Table of Contents
Types Of Gtbank Loans In Nigeria
Below are the types of loans that GTbank offers in Nigeria:
1. Salary advance loan
2. Business loan
3. Personal loan
4. SME Loan
5. Home Loan
6. Quick Loan
7. GTbank School Fees Advance
Those are some of the types of loans they can get from GTBank Nigeria.
Who Can Get A Loan From GTB
Anyone who is 18 years and above in Nigeria can get a loan from GTBank in Nigeria.
However, you must ensure that you are in the right position to agree to the terms and conditions of the type of loan you want to apply for.
Requirements To Get A Loan From GTB In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to get a loan from fidelity bank in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity bank account number
2. Full name
3. Type of loan you are applying for
4. Must be over 18 years of age
5. Resident in Nigeria
6. You should be an income earner
How To Get A Loan From Gtbank Nigeria
To successfully get a loan from GTBank in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Contact GTBank Nigeria customer care
2. Enquire about the type of loan you want to apply for.
3. Get all the documents as requested
4. Next, the nearest GTBank branch in Nigeria.
5. Reach out to the next available agent at the bank
6. Request for loan application details.
7. You’ll be given the loan application form to fill.
8. Kindly fill the form with the required information.
9. Ensure that you have entered the right details in the appropriate field on the form.
10. Add your documents to the filled form and submit it to the agent at the bank.
11. Your request will be submitted to the appropriate department for review and verification.
12. Once your application has been approved. The exact amount of money you requested will be paid into your account.
What Is The Interest Rate On Gtbank Loans
GTbank loan interest rates differ from one type of loan to another.
So it is important you always read the terms and conditions of the type of loan you are applying for, especially the interest rate.
Can I Get A Loan From Gtbank If I Don’t Have An Account With Them?
Yes, you can apply for a loan from the GTBank in Nigeria even if you don’t have an account with them.
However, you must contact the bank and get the details before you proceed.
Below are some of the useful guides:
Check Account Details, GTBank Sort Code, Transfer Code, USSD Code, Customer Care Number, Code To Borrow Money, Get Instant Loan, Maximum Amount, Chat With Support, Canadian Dollar To Naira, Get GT Loan, Buy Dollars, Unrestrict Account, How Much Student Account Hold, How To Chat, Get POS Machine, Talk To GTB, Upgrade Account, Unblock Account, Block ATM Card, Withdraw Book Balance, GTBank Recharge Code, Code To Check Account Balance, Check BVN, Activate USSD, Register USSD, Internet Banking.