Today’s guide is focused on the GTBank recharge code for buying airtime on your phone or to another number. In Nigeria, many people use their GTBank accounts to buy talk time on their phones.
Some people also transfer airtime to their loved ones using the GTBank mobile banking service.
That is why we want to show you how to use the GTBank recharge code for transferring airtime on your phone or that of your loved ones.
Check this guide: Link BVN To GT Bank Account.
Things You Should Know About Buying Airtime Using Your GTBank Account
If you have registered for the GTBank account, then there are several options available to you for buying airtime.
First, you can buy airtime using the GTBank USSD code. With this, you need to dial the official transfer code on your phone.
Another option for recharging airtime is by using the GTBank mobile app.
When you install the app on your phone, you can easily open the app the load airtime on your phone.
Remember that this does not use the USSD service, so you do not need to GTBank recharge code.
Finally, you can also recharge airtime on your phone using the GTBank Nigeria internet banking portal.
This is an online banking service and requires an internet connection.
Recommended guide: Check Guaranty Trust Bank Account Balance.
What Is The GTBank Recharge Code?
If you want to buy airtime on your phone, then the official recharge code for GTBank Nigeria is *737#.
You can dial the GTBank code on your phone and buy any amount of airtime you want.
You can also buy talk time from your bank account to another account by dialing the recharge code *737#.
Related article: Activate GT Bank USSD Transfer Code.
Steps To Buy Airtime Using The GTBank Recharge Code
As we have outlined in the guide above, there are several methods to recharge your airtime using the GTBank account.
The fastest way to buy airtime using your GTBank account is through the mobile banking service.
Follow the basic steps below to recharge your airtime on your phone:
- Use the phone you registered with your bank account.
- Dial the GTBank Nigeria recharge code *737#.
- Reply 1 for Self and 2 for Third-party.
- Enter the amount you want to recharge or the recipient number you want to send the credit to.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to buy the airtime.
- Press the send button when you are done.
- Finally, wait a few minutes to receive a successful message from GTBank.
That is all you need to do to recharge airtime on your phone using the GTBank USSD code.
What Is The Code To Buy Airtime From GTBank Nigeria?
With your GTBank account, you can either recharge airtime for yourself or another number.
If you want to buy talk time for yourself, dial this GTBank USSD code: *737*Amount To Buy#.
Please make sure you dial the transfer code on the same mobile number you used to register for the GTBank Nigeria account.
For example, if you want to buy N2000 on your phone, the recharge code you need to dial is *737*2000#.
After that, you need to press the send button to buy the airtime for yourself.
How Do I Recharge Airtime For Others Using My GT Bank Account?
The process of buying airtime for another number using your GTBank account is different from buying for yourself.
If you really want to send airtime to another number, then the official USSD transfer code to dial is *737*Amount To Buy*Recipient’s Number#.
After dialing the code on your phone, press the send button.
For example, if you want to buy N500 airtime for a friend with the phone number 08034567890, the recharge code to dial is *737*500*08034567890#.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 3rd June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/gtbank-airtime-recharge-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank