In this guide, we shall look at the cash app to borrow feature sign up. Here, you will know what you are supposed to do and have access to the cash app borrow feature.
Cash app in 2020 started rendering a loan to its selected users on a trial of this cash app borrow feature. A few cash app users still access the feature but more compared to when it was launched.
You may wonder why there is no such feature when you open your cash app account. Here, we will get to know what you are supposed to do.
Is there a Cash app borrow feature sign up
No, there is no cash app to borrow the sign-up button. The cash app borrow is a feature introduced to the cash app mobile application.
If you want to access the cash app feature, download the cash app on your mobile phone and open a cash app account.
You may not access the cash app borrow button if you open a new cash app account now, but soon the feature will be accessible to everyone who meets the qualifications.
Meanwhile, continue reading this article if you have been using the cash app and you want to know what you are supposed to do and access the cash app feature.
How to unlock cash app borrow feature
It is easy to get the cash app to borrow features; here are the steps to follow.
- Open the Cash app on your phone.
- Then, select the Cash App Balance tab at the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- From the Cash App menu, customers must now select “Banking.”
- After completing the above steps, click on the ‘Lending’ tab.
- The Lending tab will show you the entire loan amount you qualify for from Cash App.
- Tap the’ Unlock’ button to see how and what you can borrow on the Cash app.
- Scroll down, choose the amount you want to borrow, and confirm your decision.
- Check their terms of service.
Once the following steps are completed, Cash App will lend you the specified amount, ranging from $20 to $200.