Today’s guide is focused on the Keystone Bank recharge code for buying airtime on your phone or to another number. In Nigeria, many people use their Keystone Bank accounts to buy talk time on their phones.
Some people also transfer airtime to their loved ones using the Keystone Bank mobile banking service.
That is why we want to show you how to use the Keystone Bank recharge code for transferring airtime on your phone or that of your loved ones.
Things You Should Know About Buying Airtime Using Your Keystone Bank Account
If you have registered for the Keystone Bank account, then there are several options available to you for buying airtime.
First, you can buy airtime using the Keystone Bank USSD code. With this, you need to dial the official transfer code on your phone.
Another option for recharging airtime is by using the Keystone Bank mobile app.
When you install the app on your phone, you can easily open the app the load airtime on your phone.
Remember that this does not use the USSD service, so you do not need to Keystone Bank recharge code.
Finally, you can also recharge airtime on your phone using the Keystone Bank Nigeria internet banking portal.
This is an online banking service and requires an internet connection.
What Is The Keystone Bank Recharge Code?
If you want to buy airtime on your phone, then the official recharge code for Keystone Bank Nigeria is *7111#.
You can dial the Keystone Bank code on your phone and buy any amount of airtime you want.
You can also buy talk time from your bank account to another account by dialing the recharge code *7111#.
What Are The Steps To Buy Airtime Using The Keystone Bank Recharge Code?
As we have outlined in the guide above, there are several methods to recharge your airtime using the Keystone Bank account.
The fastest way to buy airtime using your Keystone Bank account is through the mobile banking service.
Follow the basic steps below to recharge your airtime on your phone:
- Use the phone you registered with your bank account.
- Dial the Keystone Bank Nigeria recharge code *7111#.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to buy the airtime.
- Press the send button when you are done.
- Finally, wait a few minutes to receive a successful message from Keystone Bank.
That is all you need to do to recharge airtime on your phone using the Keystone Bank USSD code.
What Is The USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Keystone Bank Nigeria?
With your Keystone Bank account, you can either recharge airtime for yourself or another number.
If you want to buy talk time for yourself, dial this Keystone Bank USSD code: *7111*Amount To Buy#.
Please make sure you dial the transfer code on the same mobile number you used to register for the Keystone Bank Nigeria account.
For example, if you want to buy N2000 on your phone, the recharge code you need to dial is *7111*2000#.
After that, you need to press the send button to buy the airtime for yourself.
How To Recharge Airtime For Another Person Using Your Bank Account
The process of buying airtime for another number using your Keystone Bank account is different from buying for yourself.
If you really want to send airtime to another number, then the official USSD transfer code to dial is *7111*Amount To Buy*Recipient’s Number#.
After dialing the code on your phone, press the send button.
For example, if you want to buy N500 airtime for a friend with the phone number 08034567890, the recharge code to dial is *7111*500*08034567890#.
GTBank, Unity Bank, WEMA, TAJ Bank, JAIZ, Union Bank, FCMB, Zenith, UBA, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, FirstBank, Heritage, Polaris, Sterling, Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.