Do you know how to register Keystone Bank Nigeria USSD code? In this guide, you will find out how to enroll in the service and ease the hassle of traveling to the bank to carry out basic transactions.
Transfer code banking is a secure, fast, and simple way to access your bank account from mobile phones and carry out transactions such as pay bills, send money, buy airtime, among other transactions.
The service time is not limited, as it is available 24/7 hours. It is supported by all mobile phones, and you don’t need a network connection.
Today, there is no need to waste time queuing in the banking hall to carry out the basic transaction.
Keystone Bank Limited is among the leading commercial banks in Nigeria. The Central Bank of Nigeria regulates the bank, and the regulatory encourage cashless transactions.
It doesn’t matter if your mobile phone network is Glo, MTN, 9mobile, or Airtel; all are supported.
All you have is to link the number to your Keystone Bank account.
See also: How To Register For Wema Bank USSD Code.
Requirements To Sign-Up For Mobile Banking
The following are the requirements to register for Keystone bank USSD code
Linked your number to your Keystone bank Account
Keystone debit card
Those are the things you will need to register for the Keystone Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
See this: Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Code.
Steps To Register For Keystone Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
The process of registering the Keystone transfer code is simple.
If you want to sign-up for the Keystone USSD code, then follow the steps below:
- Dial*7111# on your registered mobile number.
- Reply with the option “0”.
- Then follow the prompts on your screen.
- You have to enter the last four (4) digits of your Keystone debit card.
- After following all the prompts, you will be required to create a secret PIN.
- Enter the four digits you can easily remember.
- The PIN is meant to authorize any transaction carried through the mobile phone.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration.
Now you can start transacting through your Mobile phone.
Check this: How To Activate Union Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
How to Register For The Transfer Code At the Bank
You can visit the nearest Keystone bank to also register for transfer code banking.
At the bank, customer care will assist in the process.
If you have also not linked your mobile number to your bank account, visit the nearest Keystone bank for registration.
The service is free.
Another guide: Register Polaris Bank Mobile Banking Code.
How Long Does It Take To Sign-Up For The USSD Code
To register for Keystone USSD code takes less than 20 minutes as the process is simple.
If you are faster, enough can register in less than 10 minutes.
What to Do If You Are Unable To Register
If registering for Keystone bank transfer code is confusing, you can visit the nearest bank for assistance.
Also, if you tried to follow the steps of registration but unsuccessfully visit the bank for help.
Benefits of The Keystone Bank USSD Code
There are several advantages as to why you should register for Keystone USSD code banking.
Some of these benefits are:
· The service can be accessed any time it is available 24 hours
· It is secure, simple, convenient and fast
· The service is supported by all mobile phone
· Ability to pay your bills, top-up your mobile phone among other features
· No internet connection required to carry out the transaction
These are among the benefits of registering for USSD code, and there are more such as the convenience of sending money at the comfort of your home or office, among others.
That is all you need to know on how to register for the Keystone Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
- How To Activate Stanbic Bank Ghana Mobile Banking USSD Code 2020
- How to Register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code – Sign-Up For Transfer Code
- FNB Temporary Loan – Ultimate Guide To FNB Bank South Africa Temporary Loan
- How To Activate Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Activation Process
- Telone Self-Service Login Guide – TelOne Top-Up Packages For Zimbabwe
- How to Register Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code – Fidelity Mobile Banking Guide
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 9th October 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-register-keystone-bank-nigeria-ussd-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes