Telone is one of the best mobile telecommunications companies in Zimbabwe that offers excellent service to many Zimbabweans. In this guide, we are going to help you access the Telone self-service login portal.
We will show you all the various ways to get help from Telone customer service.
We will also take you through the step-by-step guide to login to the Telone self-service portal.
There may be genuine circumstances where you may want to access the service, but it will fail.
This is the main purpose of this telecom guide to help you.
Steps To Access Telone Self Service Login Portal
The chances are that you have created an account, and you want to sign-in to your account from time-to-time to access some services.
If you want to login to the service portal, here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Go to the Telone self-service login page here https://selfservice.telone.co.zw/.
2. When you get to the main sign-in page, you have to search for the login button.
3. You can find the Self-service login button at the top-right corner of the page.
4. Click on it.
5. Next, a new page will open for you to access your account.
6. Enter your Telone account or landline number in their first box.
7. After that, enter your password in the next box.
8. Make sure you click on “Remember me” if you are logging in to the account on your personal computer or phone.
9. Enter the captcha code in the third box.
10. Make you all the information you have entered is all correct.
11. When everything is done, click on the “Submit” button to log in to your Telone account.
Those are the main steps you need to follow to log in to your Telone self-service account.
Telone Self Service Top-Up
If you want to top-up your Telone prepaid account online, you need to use your phone number and the appropriate package.
There are two (2) principal ways you can top-up your Telone line.
Here are they:
- Direct or PINless recharge method
- Voucher Recharge
We will take you through the steps to recharge your account using both methods.
How To Recharge TelOne Using Direct or PINless Method
Here is how to top-up your prepaid account using direct or PINless recharge:
- Go to the Telone self-service top-up page here https://selfservice.telone.co.zw/.
- Enter your prepaid account or Telone phone number in the first box.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the package you want to top-up.
- Finally, click on “Purchase” to buy the package.
You will receive a message confirming your recharge.
How To Top-Up Using Voucher or PIN Via Telone Self-Service Portal
If you want to top-up your Telone account using your voucher, here is what you must do:
- Go to the Telone self-service recharge page.
- Locate the “Voucher Recharge” section.
- Enter your “Prepaid Account Number” or “Telone Phone Number“.
- After that, enter your “Recharge PIN“.
- Finally, click on the “Recharge Account” button.
That is how to top-up your Telone account using the self-service portal.
List Of Packages Available To Recharge Your Line
The following are the list of Telone packages available for top-up:
- NEW! RTGS$1190 or USD$14 Home EXTRA-15GB for 60 days
- NEW! $167 Voice On Net
- RTGS$1082 or USD$12 Home Basic-10GB
- RTGS$1407 or USD$16 Home Basic Night-10GB Day & 10GB Night
- RTGS$1840 or USD$22 Home Plus-30GB
- RTGS$2381 or USD$28 Home Plus Night-30GB day & 30GB Night
- RTGS$3139 or USD$37 Home Premier-60GB
- RTGS$4004 or USD$48 Home Premier Night-60GB day & 60GB Night
- RTGS$4545 or USD$54 Home Boost-200GB
- RTGS$6602 or USD$79 Infinity Pro-500GB
- RTGS$8983 or USD$107 Intense-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
- RTGS$11 255 or USD$134 Infinity Supreme-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
- RTGS$15 043 or USD$180 Intense Extra-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
- RTGS$20 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$100 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$500 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$1000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$2000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$5000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$10000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$974 or USD$11 Blaze Lite – 8GB
- RTGS$1515 or USD$18 Blaze Xtra – 15GB
- RTGS$1948 or USD$23 Blaze Boost – 20GB
- RTGS$3129 or USD$37 Blaze Ultra – 40GB
- RTGS$4762 or USD$57 Blaze Trailblazer-100GB
- RTGS$9416 or USD$112 Blaze Supernova-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
You need to select the Telone package you want to top-up.
Telone Self Service Balance Enquiry
If you want to check your account balance, then you need to log in to the self-service portal.
You can make a balance enquiry right on the dashboard.
In most cases, your account balance is displayed on the dashboard and you don’t need to go through much stress to view your account status.
Read also: Blue Stream Login Guide.
TelOne Self Service Customer Care
The customer support unit is available to help all Zimbabweans and, for that matter, customers when they need help with the service provided.
You may sometimes encounter a challenge with Telone services, and because of that, we are going to show you the easiest way to contact the help desk for assistance.
If you want to contact Telone customer service in Zimbabwe, use the following:
Headquarters address: Runhare House, 107 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Causeway Harare, Zimbabwe.
Email address: email@example.com
Contact number: +263 24 279 8111
Telone working hours: The working hours for Telone customer service are Monday to Friday fro 7:45 am to 5:00 pm.
Weekend hours: Saturday: 7:45 am – 1:00 pm, Sunday: Closed
See also: Register For Fidelity Bank Transfer Code.
How To Contact The Call Center
Apart from calling the Telone call center, you can also contact each of the stores on their respective call centers.
The official call center for Telone Zimbabwe is +263 24 279 8111.
Ther other phone numbers you can call for help are:
- +263 24 279 8112
- +263 24 279 8113
- +263 24 279 8114
- +263 24 279 8115
- +263 24 279 8116
- +263 24 279 8117
Those are the main telephone numbers for the Telone call centers.
That is how to use the TelOne Self-service login portal and top-up your account with credit.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 6th January 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/telone-self-service-guide/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of July 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Does trader Joe accept WIC, Kindly Read To Find Out
- Does jewel osco accept WIC, Yes, Please Get Full Details Below
- Peninsula Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Daily, Weekly, & Monthly
- Does el super accept WIC, Yes, Know How To Use It
- People’s Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find The Daily Limit
- Does buy buy baby accept WIC, Yes, Buy Buy Baby Accepts WIC
- Preferred Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Know Your Limit
- Does QT accept WIC, Yes, QuickTrip Accepts WIC EBT
- Point Breeze Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find Daily Limit
- Does Walgreens accept WIC, Yes, Read To Get Full Details