In today’s guide, we will serve you with all that you need to know about Kunooz Savings account requirements.
Savings accounts and other investment products at the Emirates Islamic Bank have become one of the most sought-after banking products because of the various benefits that come with operating one.
As much as this is true, before an individual can operate one, it is needed that he/she finds out what the eligibility criteria and requirements are.
Without knowing the Kunooz account requirements, it means you may face an impossibility in opening this account.
Therefore, kindly find out below what are the things you will need for a Kunooz savings account at Emirates Bank.
Kunooz Savings Account Requirements
The following are the requirements for a Kunooz Savings account:
- An original and photocopy of Emirates ID for locals
- A copy of passport for foreigners
- Proof of employment; submit a copy of the appointment letter to confirm your employment status.
- Salary transfer letter or salary certificate as proof of income
- Complete the account opening form
- Minimum balance requirement – An individual is mandated to maintain an account balance of AED 3,000 or more per month to qualify for an Emirates Islamic Kunooz Savings Account.
Kunooz Savings Account Requirements For Non Residents
Here are the requirements for Kunooz account for non-residents:
- Provide an original and copy of a valid Passport ID
- A recently received utility bill
- Bank statement
- Residential address from your country of origin
- Fill out the account application form.
Savings Account Minimum Balance
There is a minimum monthly balance of AED 3,000 set for the Kunooz Savings Account.
This amount is to be maintained every month to make you eligible for certain benefits that come with this account.
Apart from what has just been said, the biweekly lucky draw of AED 50,000 requires a minimum account balance of AED 1,000 to be maintained daily to make you a participant.
Also, the quarterly grand reward of 1 million and monthly Tesla car draw require a minimum monthly balance of AED 5,000 to give you an entry into the lucky draw.
You can find out more about Kunooz savings account from Emirates Islamic Bank at 600599995 or email at email@example.com.
This is all that we have you on Kunooz Savings account requirements.