The use of USSD code banking has transformed the banking sector in Nigeria. If you are a Fidelity bank customer care, you will find this guide useful because it has all the actual details you need to know on how to register Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD code.
The use of transfer code banking is an effective way to carry out basic banking transactions without visiting the bank.
You will be able to really save time and money. It is a safe, secure, and convenient way of banking.
Whether you have the simplest phone or the high-class phone, it doesn’t matter because USSD code banking is supported by any mobile phone.
Even if you live in Nigeria’s remote areas, you can still register for the service because you don’t need an internet connection.
To opt into the service, you need to know how to Register Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD Code.
Requirements To Sign-Up For The Fidelity Bank USSD Code
To register for Fidelity bank USSD code banking, you need to have the following
- Mobile phone
- Linked mobile phone number to your bank account
- Your Fidelity 10 digits account number
- Top-up airtime your mobile phone
- Fidelity Mobile transfer code
Those are the fundamental things you will need to sign-up for the Fidelity Bank mobile banking account in Nigeria.
Read also: Fidelity Mobile Banking Guide.
Steps To Register For Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code On Your Phone
The process of registering the Fidelity transfer code is simple.
Follow the steps below to register for the Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD code:
- Unlock your phone.
- Dial *770# to register for the Fidelity USSD code on your phone.
- You will receive a menu and reply to option 1 (instant banking).
- You should be prompted to enter your bank account number.
- Ensure you enter correctly.
- Lastly, it will be required to create a secret PIN.
- Enter four digits that can easily remember.
- Click on confirm and complete the transfer code registration.
- After a few minutes of sign-up, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration to Fidelity mobile banking.
You can start to carry out the transactions.
Recommended reading: Activate Fidelity Bank Mobile banking Code.
How To Register For The USSD Transfer Code At the Bank
If you receive your registration is unsuccessful, the best thing is to visit the nearest Fidelity bank for assistance.
It is also the same case if you have not linked the mobile phone to your account.
You cannot register for the service.
At the Fidelity bank, the customer care will help you register for the service for free.
Check this: Sterling Bank Code Activation.
How Long Does It Take To Register
Fidelity transfer code banking registration takes less than 20 minutes.
The requirements are few.
If you are fast enough to follow the steps above, it will take less than five (5) minutes.
See this: GTBAnk Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
What Must You Do If You Are Unable To Sign-Up For The Transfer Code
If you feel the process of registration for Fidelity USSD code banking is hectic to you or unable to visit the nearest bank for assistance.
Related article: How To Activate FirstBank Nigeria Transfer Code.
Benefits Of Using The Mobile Banking Service
There are several benefits to why you need to register for Fidelity transfer code banking. Some of these benefits include;
- No limitations on transferring money from Fidelity bank to another bank account.
- The service is available 24 hours every day of the week, no matter if it is on the weekend.
- It is easy, convenient, safe, and fast.
- Pay bills from your bank account through mobile phone up to N20,000.
- Top up your mobile phone.
- No internet connection required only your mobile network provider signal.
- Ability to choose the account to use if you have more than one account.
Without a doubt, transfer code banking is the simplest and easiest way to bank in Nigeria.
That is basically all you need to know about the Fidelity Bank Nigeria transfer code registration.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 18th September 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-register-fidelity-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes