Today’s guide will focus on the GoBank mobile deposit limit in the US.
GoBank, through its mobile app, allows you to deposit checks using your smartphone.
You can deposit personal checks written to you, commercial pre-printed checks issued by a US business, or a US Government issued check.
The guide will also address:
- How to endorse a check
- The checks that are not eligible for mobile deposit
- If you can cancel a pending deposit
Table of Contents
How To Endorse Your GoBank Check
You need to sign your check back to make a mobile check deposit using the GoBank app.
To endorse a check, sign your name on the back of the check clearly in blue or black ink and write ‘For Mobile Deposit Only’ underneath your signature.
Ensure that your signature is of a reasonable size such that the camera will capture it.
A check that is not endorsed will not be accepted for mobile deposits.
This is how to endorse a check for GoBank mobile deposit in the US.
GoBank Mobile Deposit Limit
The minimum amount to deposit through GoBank mobile deposit is $1.00.
The GoBank mobile deposit limit is $2,500 per check and $3,000 daily.
The monthly deposit limit is $5,000.
This is the GoBank mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Check Are Not Eligible For GoBank Mobile Deposit In The US
Below is a list of checks not acceptable for GoBank mobile deposit:
- Checks not payable to you
- Checks payable to more than one person
- Checks payable to ‘Cash’ or ‘Self.’
- Payable in a currency other than the USD
- Drawn on a bank outside the United States
- Checks not dated, postdated, or more than 90 days old
- Irregular checks
- Checks previously cashed or deposited or returned unpaid for any reason
- Checks without a signature of the drawer
- Checks that exceed the deposit limits set for mobile deposit
These checks are not eligible for GoBank mobile deposit in the US.
Can I Cancel A Pending Mobile Deposit?
No, you cannot cancel a check once you submit it using GoBank mobile deposit.
If you have claims against the check deposited, contact the bank and consult them on the way forward.
This is all the information you need about the GoBank mobile deposit limit in the US.