Are you wondering whether it is possible to send money from your GCB account to another bank account?
Well, in this guide, not only will you know whether it is possible or not, but it will also treat you with additional information on transferring money from your GCB account to another bank account.
Money transfer from one GCB bank account to another bank account is called inter banks transfer.
This creates an easy and secure platform for transferring money between two different bank accounts.
Can I Transfer Money From My Ghana Commercial Bank Account To Another Bank Account
Yes, Ghana Commercial Bank has provided an avenue that allows you to transfer money from your GCB account to another bank account. Some requirements have been put in place to make this operation possible.
Hence, before you can send money from your GCB account to another bank account, you must ensure that you have satisfied all the basic requirements.
Requirements To Transfer Money From GCB Account To Another Bank Account
For fast and easy transfer of money locally and globally, make sure these requirements are in place before you make the transfer.
1. Sender’s account number
2. Sender’s account name
4. Receiver’s account number
5. Amount to be transferred
6. Receiver’s bank’s name
7. Receiver’s bank address (optional)
Other requirements are requested depending on the bank involved, but the above are general ones you will need.
Ways To Send Money From GCB Account To Another Bank Account
With Ghana Commercial Bank, you can make both local and trans-border money transfers. The following are the available ways through which you can make a send money from your Ghana Commercial Bank account to another bank account:
1. Through Money Transfer Operators: Some of these are Money Gram, Western Union, Unity Link, RIA, Vigo, and others.
2. Outbound Transfers: this is done for personal or business purposes through SWIFT. Its maximum duration of the transfer is just a day.
3. Inward Transfer: this can help you transfer or receive cash no matter where your location is by using the GCB Xpress money transfer platform.