Are you looking at how to Register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code? You have come to the right place and this guide if you will know all the details you need. Take your time to go through the article and, in the end, will know how to register for GTbank transfer code banking.
USSD code banking is the fastest, reliable, and convenient way of carrying out all basic transactions from your mobile phone.
You can pay bills, transfer money, check account balance among other features without visiting the bank.
GTbank Nigeria has come up with this banking system to help all their customers ease the stress of traveling to the bank and the long queues.
It is a service that is accessible without an internet connection and through any mobile phone.
See also: GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Requirements To Sign-Up For The Mobile Banking Code
To register for GTbank USSD code banking is easy but you need to have the following:
- The mobile number linked to your bank account
- Debit card
- GTbank USSD code
With those requirements, you can sign-up for the service.
Read also: How To Activate Union Bank Transfer Code.
Steps To Register For GTBank USSD Code On Your Phone
To register for GTbank transcode banking is a straightforward process.
Here are the steps you to follow to register for the GTBank transfer code:
1. Dial *737# using the mobile number you linked to your Bank account.
2. You will receive a menu select option 5.
3. You will be prompted to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card (ATM Card number).
4. Then will be required to create a secret pin to authorize any transaction.
5. Enter 4 digits you can easily remember and confirm.
6. After a few minutes, you will receive a text confirming the registration.
You can start transacting via *737# transfer code just after registration.
Recommended reading: How To Activate Zenith Bank USSD Code.
How To Register For GTBank Transfer Code At the Bank
If you have not linked the mobile number to your GTbank, you can register for USSD code banking.
All you have to do is visit the nearest GTbank to link the number and at the bank can request customer care to assist on the registration to the service.
It is a free service.
How Long Does It take to Sign-Up For The Mobile Banking
The process of registering for USSD code banking is simple, and it takes not more than 20 minutes to complete the registration.
At the bank, the registration may take more minutes if you have to queue.
Recommended guide: FNB Temporary Loan Guide.
What to Do If You Are Unable To Register
When you try to register but you are unable, the best thing to do is visit the nearest bank for help.
There is customer care in every GTbank branch to assist you in the registration.
In fact, if you will follow this guide, you will know how to register for GTBank Nigeria USSD code.
Another guide: Register Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
The Advantages Of Using The GTbank USSD Transfer Code In Nigeria
GTbank is a determined bank to ease the way you bank with them.
It is an easy, convenient, and simple way to bank from the comfort of your phone.
Here are more benefits on why to opt for the GTbank transfer code:
- It is a secure, simple, and easy way to banking.
- Ability to buy airtime
- Pay bills from your phone
- Ability to access your bank any time 24 hours
- The service is supported by all mobile phones.
- No internet connection
That is all you need to know about how to register for the GTBank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 25th September 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/register-gtbank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide