Are you looking at how to Register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code? You have come to the right place and this guide if you will know all the details you need. Take your time to go through the article and, in the end, will know how to register for GTbank transfer code banking.
USSD code banking is the fastest, reliable, and convenient way of carrying out all basic transactions from your mobile phone.
You can pay bills, transfer money, check account balance among other features without visiting the bank.
GTbank Nigeria has come up with this banking system to help all their customers ease the stress of traveling to the bank and the long queues.
It is a service that is accessible without an internet connection and through any mobile phone.
See also: GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Requirements To Sign-Up For The Mobile Banking Code
To register for GTbank USSD code banking is easy but you need to have the following:
- The mobile number linked to your bank account
- Debit card
- GTbank USSD code
With those requirements, you can sign-up for the service.
Read also: How To Activate Union Bank Transfer Code.
Steps To Register For GTBank USSD Code On Your Phone
To register for GTbank transcode banking is a straightforward process.
Here are the steps you to follow to register for the GTBank transfer code:
1. Dial *737# using the mobile number you linked to your Bank account.
2. You will receive a menu select option 5.
3. You will be prompted to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card (ATM Card number).
4. Then will be required to create a secret pin to authorize any transaction.
5. Enter 4 digits you can easily remember and confirm.
6. After a few minutes, you will receive a text confirming the registration.
You can start transacting via *737# transfer code just after registration.
Recommended reading: How To Activate Zenith Bank USSD Code.
How To Register For GTBank Transfer Code At the Bank
If you have not linked the mobile number to your GTbank, you can register for USSD code banking.
All you have to do is visit the nearest GTbank to link the number and at the bank can request customer care to assist on the registration to the service.
It is a free service.
How Long Does It take to Sign-Up For The Mobile Banking
The process of registering for USSD code banking is simple, and it takes not more than 20 minutes to complete the registration.
At the bank, the registration may take more minutes if you have to queue.
Recommended guide: FNB Temporary Loan Guide.
What to Do If You Are Unable To Register
When you try to register but you are unable, the best thing to do is visit the nearest bank for help.
There is customer care in every GTbank branch to assist you in the registration.
In fact, if you will follow this guide, you will know how to register for GTBank Nigeria USSD code.
Another guide: Register Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
The Advantages Of Using The GTbank USSD Transfer Code In Nigeria
GTbank is a determined bank to ease the way you bank with them.
It is an easy, convenient, and simple way to bank from the comfort of your phone.
Here are more benefits on why to opt for the GTbank transfer code:
- It is a secure, simple, and easy way to banking.
- Ability to buy airtime
- Pay bills from your phone
- Ability to access your bank any time 24 hours
- The service is supported by all mobile phones.
- No internet connection
That is all you need to know about how to register for the GTBank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 25th September 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/register-gtbank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide