Are you still struggling to check your BVN on GTBank Nigeria? You do not actually need to stress yourself about checking your BVN number on GT Bank Nigeria.
We have created this very guide to help you check your BVN details.
There are various ways you can know your details, and we will show you all you need to know in this guide.
In a later section of this Bank Verification guide, we will show you how to use other means to check your BVN details online through Glo, MTN, 9mobile, Airtel, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, FCMB, FirstBank, Diamond Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Heritage Bank, UBA Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
But before that, first thing first.
Read also: Checking 9mobile Bank Verification Details.
What Is BVN Code
In banking and financial terms, BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. So, don’t be confused when we say check your BVN on GTBank Nigeria.
It only means you are checking your Bank Verification Number on your phone using your GT Bank line.
See also: Glo Nigeria Bank Verification Number.
What Is The Code To Check Your BVN On GT Bank Nigeria
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on GTBank Nigeria is *565*0#.
That is the code you can dial to get your BVN details.
Recommended reading: Stanbic IBTC BVN Details.
How To Check Your GTBank Nigeria Bank Verification (BVN) Details
As you may have actually seen in the previous section, the code you need to dial to check your BVN details on GT Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
There are no real hard and fast rule in checking your Bank Verification Number details on the GT Bank network.
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your GT Bank phone.
After that, press the send button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
That is exactly how to check your BVN on the GT Bank Nigeria network.
The most important thing in this guide is to dial the BVN code on the GT Bank network.
Related guide: Fidelity Nigeria Bank Verification Number.
How To Link BVN To GTBank In Nigeria
There are several ways you can link your Bank Verification Number to your GTbank account.
The first and easiest method of linking your details is by using the GTBank BVN USSD code.
Linking BVN Number Using GTBank USSD Code
The official mobile banking transfer code for Guaranty Trust Bank is 737.
If you want to link your Bank Verification Number, then you need to dial the USSD code 737.
You can dial the USSD code *737# and then reply with option 20.
In the next dialogue box, enter your GTBank BVN Number.
Alternatively, you can link your bank details by dialing the USSD code *737*20*BVN Number#.
After entering that cone on your phone number registered with the GT Bank account, you will be able to link your Bank Verification Details.
Linking Bank Verification Number Using SMS
Are you aware you can link your bank details using SMS?
GT Bank allows you to link your BVN via text message (SMS).
To do that, you need to simply text your BVN number to this number: 08076665555
For example, if your Bank Verification Number is 3456789012, you can send that number via SMS to the Guaranty Trust bank designated number 08076665555.
After that, you need to wait a few minutes to get a confirmation that you have successfully connected your BVN number.
Linking BVN Through Internet Banking
Another way to link your Bank details is by using the GT Bank internet banking portal.
To do that, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your online banking account.
2. On the left side of the main dashboard, select BVN Linker.
3. After that, click on the “New Request” tab.
4. Next, a drop-down menu will pop-up.
5. Insert your Bank Verification number.
6. Also, select the bank where your BVN was issued.
7. Finally, answer your secret question to complete linking your BVN to your GTBank account.
How To Link Bank Verification Number Using ATM
If you want to connect your BVN information to your GT Bank account via ATM, then follow the steps below:
- To start, insert your GTBank ATM card.
- On the Transaction Menu, select BVN Link.
- After that, enter your eleven (11) digit BVN number.
- Next, confirm the details you have entered.
- Finally, submit your BVN to complete the linking process.
There are other means to check your BVN details online through Airtel, MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Polaris Bank, FCMB, FirstBank, Diamond Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank, Ecobank, and Stanbic IBTC.
By far, the easiest way to check your BVN is using the line registered with the GT Bank Nigeria account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 29th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/check-and-link-bvn-on-gtbank-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How To Top-Up FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa Guide
- FirstBank code, Register, Requirement & Activation
- CalBank Emergency Number, Call CalBank Instantly
- How To Cancel FNB Overdraft In South Africa – Follow These Steps
- FirstBank Verve Card, Requirements, Application, & Fees
- Firstbank Western Union, Send & Receive Western Union
- How To Port To FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa
- Firstbank Diaspora Banking, Access FirstBank Services Abroad
- How To Register For CalBank Internet Banking In Ghana
- How To Close An FNB Account In South Africa – Follow This Simple Guide