Here is another complete article on how to activate the Union Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
As we all know, making bank transactions is now very easier with bank transfer codes, and even though it is easier, you must activate it on your phone before you can have access.
The activation process for Union Bank Nigeria USSD code is very simple, and it does not require any internet or airtime to do it.
Therefore, take the time to read carefully.
Before we begin, let us see the USSD code for Union Bank, Nigeria.
See also: Union Bank Internet Banking Guide.
What Is The Transfer Code For Union Bank Nigeria
If you want to access the Union Bank mobile banking services, you must activate their USSD code before making transfers.
The transfer code for Union Bank Nigeria is *826#.
What Are The Requirements For Activating Union Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria
If you want to activate the USSD code for Union Bank Nigeria on your phone, here are the things you need:
1. Mobile phone number linked to your Union Bank account number.
2. Union Bank account number.
When you have all these requirements available, you can then start with the activation process.
Check this: TelOne Self-Service Guide.
How To Activate Union Bank USSD Code On Your Mobile Phone
Follow the simple steps here if you want to activate the Union Bank transfer code on your phone:
- Dial *826# on the phone number linked to your Union Bank account.
- On the next screen, you will see a lot of options.
- Choose the appropriate option to continue the activation.
- Enter your bank account number you want to link.
- Set up a four(4) digits secret PIN you will use for transactions.
- Complete the activation process.
That is how you can activate the Union Bank USSD transfer code on your phone.
What Is The Union Bank Mobile Banking Short Code
*826# is the USSD code for Union Bank Nigeria. You can activate and link it to your bank account to make transactions and transfer money to family and friends
So you can use the Union Bank Nigeria mobile banking code 826 for sending and receiving money.
Here is another interesting guide: Steps To Activate Sterling Bank USSD Code.
How Do I Reset My Union Bank Transfer PIN
If you have forgotten your Union bank transfer PIN, you must reset it.
If you want to reset your Union Bank transfer PIN, visit the nearest Union Bank branch in Nigeria and request to reset your PIN.
That is what you need to know about how to activate the Union Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 23rd September 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-union-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes