Are you still struggling to check your BVN on GLO Nigeria? You do not actually need to stress yourself about checking your BVN number on GLO Nigeria.
We have created this very guide to help you check your BVN details.
There are various ways you can know your details, and we will show you all you need to know in this guide.
In a later section of this Bank Verification guide, we will show you how to use other means to check your BVN details online through 9mobile, Etisalat, MTN, and other Nigerian banks like Zenith Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank, Access Bank, FCMB, FirstBank, Diamond Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
But before that, first thing first.
BVN Code Explained
In banking and financial terms, BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. So, don’t be confused when we say check your BVN on GLO Nigeria.
It only means you are checking your Bank Verification Number on your phone using your GLO line.
What Is The Code To Check Your BVN Number On GLO Nigeria
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on GLO Nigeria is *565*0#.
That is the code you can dial to get your BVN details.
Read also: How To Open KCB M-Pesa Fixed Deposit Account.
How To Check Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) On GLO Nigeria
As you may have actually seen in the previous section, the code you need to dial to check your BVN details on GLO Nigeria is *565*0#.
There are no real hard and fast rule in checking your Bank Verification Number details on the GLO network.
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your GLO phone.
After that, press the send button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
That is exactly how to check your Bank Verification Details on the GLO Nigeria network.
The most important thing in this guide is to dial the BVN code on the GLO network.
Recommended reading: Heritage Bank Nigeria Bank Verification Guide.
How do I get my BVN by SMS?
You can use the basic steps outlined above to get your BVN details for free through text on your GLO Nigeria line.
There are other means to check your BVN details online through 9mobile, MTN, Etisalat, and other Nigerian banks like FCMB, First Bank, Polaris Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, UBA Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
By far, the easiest way to check your BVN is using the GLO Nigeria line.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 27th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-bvn-on-glo-nigeria/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- UBA Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To UBA Online Banking
- Indo Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Indo Online Banking
- Atlasmara Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Atlasmara Bank Account Online
- How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance – UBA Nigeria Balance USSD Code & Online
- Westpac Bank PNG Internet Banking – Register, Apply, & Login To Online Banking
- ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To ABC Online Banking
- JAIZ Bank Transfer Code – Register & Activate New JAIZ Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Banc ABC Zimbabwe Internet Banking – Register & Login To Online Banking Account
- TAJ Bank USSD Code – Register & Activate TAJ USSD Transfer Code
- Credit Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide – Login & Register For Online Banking