In this guide, we will enlighten you on how to register FirstBank Nigeria USSD code. It is the latest trend in the Nigerian banking sector. After registering for the transfer code banking, you will no longer have to visit the bank to carry out basic transactions.
USSD code banking is the fastest and convenient way of banking than other systems, such as online banking or Mobile App banking.
The First Bank of Nigeria introduced a transfer code to make it easier for all its customers to transact easily.
If you are looking quick to send money, then you should consider USSD code banking.
Not only is this service meant for sending money but can also pay bills, top-up your mobile phone, among other features.
Here are the details you need to know to register for the FirstBank USSD code successfully.
See also: GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Requirements To Sig-Up For The Account
To register for the FirstBank USSD code banking, you have first to meet the following requirements.
- An active bank account
- Mobile number
- Link your phone number to your bank account
- Mobile phone
- Debit card
Those are the main things you will need for registration.
Check this guide: How To Activate Stanbic IBTC USSD Code.
Steps To Register For FirstBank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
If you meet the above requirements, you can proceed to register for the FirstBank transfer code on your phone.
The following are the steps to follow when registering on your phone:
- Using your linked mobile to your account, dial *894# on your phone.
- Reply to option 0 and click send.
- Choose the debit card you want to use for the USSD code banking.
- Create your PIN by entering 4 digits you can easily remember and confirm.
- After a few minutes, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration.
- You will receive a message indicating that your registration was successful.
- After that, you can immediately start using the transfer code.
You can check your account balance to confirm.
Recommended reading: How To Register For Wema Bank Mobile Banking Code.
How to Register For The FirstBank Transfer Code At the Bank
First Bank USSD code banking can also be registered at the bank.
Visit the nearest FirstBank branch.
The customer care at the bank will assist you in the registration process.
In most cases, you will be given a form to fill at the banking hall then the teller will go ahead and register you on the mobile banking service.
Make sure all the information you provide is accurate to prevent delays.
Related article: Steps To Activate UBA Transfer Code.
How Long Does It Take To Create First Bank Account
FirstBank transfer code registration takes less than 20 minutes. The process is simple; all you have to do is follow the prompts.
You can register for First Bank mobile banking USSD code in about twenty (20) minutes.
It is very fast without delays.
Unless you have errors with the information provided for the registration, it should be completed in a matter of minutes.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Sign-Up
If you are unable to register FirstBank USSD code on your phone, the ideal thing to do is visit the nearest First Bank branch for assistance on registration.
The service is free; all you have to carry is your mobile phone and your debit card.
The customer care at the bank will assist in registering.
Read this also: Heritage Bank Nigeria Transfer Code Activation.
Benefits Of Registering For The FirstBank USSD Code
The First Bank code banking has several advantages.
The following are some of the benefits and features of using the USSD code:
- Transfers are secure, quick, and convenient.
- No internet connection required.
- Access your bank anytime, anywhere.
- Buying airtime for your mobile phone
- You can open an account with the USSD code.
- Pay your bills easily.
The above are some of the benefits and features you will gain or enjoy after registering for the transfer code banking.
That is how to register for FirstBank Nigeria USSD code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 17th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/register-firstbank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide