If you are looking for an easy way to the bank with Wema, you need to register for the Wema Bank USSD code. In this guide, we will enlighten you on how to register Wema Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code if you have not yet registered for the service.
Transfer code is the easiest mobile banking and most used banking system used in Nigeria.
It doesn’t matter even if you live in the remote areas of Nigeria.
You can register for USSD code banking because no internet connection is required.
Also, the transfer code is also supported by ball mobile phones.
Wema USSD code is better than the Mobile banking app because it is faster, simple, and straightforward.
After registration, you will enjoy the convenience of sending money to other bank accounts, pay bills, paying merchants, among other features.
The service is available 24/7, so you will have the chance to access your account any time of the day.
See also: How To Register FCMB USSD Code.
Requirements To Register For The Wema Mobile Banking
To register for Wema transfer code, you must have met the requirements;
- Linked mobile number to your Wema bank account
- Mobile Phone
- ATM Card or BVN
- Wema USSD code
Those are the main things you will need to register for the Wema Bank mobile banking code.
Read this also: Ecobank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Steps to Register The Wema Bank Transfer Code On Your Phone
The process of registering for the Wema transfer code on your phone is straightforward.
All you have to do is follow these steps.
- Dial *945# using the mobile number linked to your bank account.
- Next, reply with the option “0” to register for the Wema USSD banking.
- Choose option 2.
- Then should then follow the prompt to register.
- You will be asked to enter your Wema Bank account number.
- Also, you will be asked to enter the last digits on your ATM or debit card.
- You will be required to create a PIN.
- Enter any four (4) digits you can easily remember.
- Finally, confirm and complete the Wema Bank USSD transfer code registration.
It should not be challenging to register for the Wema Bank USSD code in Nigeria because the process is self-explanatory.
All you need to do is to enter the required details.
You will receive a text confirming the registration after a few minutes.
Related guide: How To Activate Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD Code.
How To Register For The Wema USSD Transfer Code At the Bank
The registration for the Wema Bank Nigeria transfer code is not only limited to dialing the shortcode and following the instructions on the screen.
There are some people who may not be able to complete the registration process outlined in this guide.
If you are one such person, then relax.
We go you covered in this guide.
You can also visit the nearest Wema Bank branch to register for the USSD transfer code anytime during the working hours.
The service is free, and the customer care at the bank will guide you with the registration process.
Check this: How To Activate UBA Transfer Code.
How Long Does It Take To Sign-Up For The Wema USSD Code
It doesn’t take more than 10 minutes to register for the Wema transfer code on your mobile phone.
It is that fast.
If you have all the requirements with you then the registration process is pretty easy.
Follow the prompts and ensure you enter the correct details.
What to Do If You Are Unable to Register
If you are unable to register for Wema USSD code banking, you should visit the nearest Bank branch for assistance.
At the bank, you will explain the issue you are facing to the customer care.
You will also be assisted in the registration for free.
Recommended reading: FNB eWallet Code.
Features And Benefits Wema Mobile Banking Code
After registering for Wema USSD code here are some of the benefits you will enjoy and also key features,
- You can use the USSD code to open a Wema account
- Change or generate a new PIN
- Check account balance anytime, anywhere
- Send money
- Top up your mobile phone
- Withdrawal money using your mobile phone
- Pay your bills
- The service is available 44 hours, seven days in a week
- It’s simple, fast, secure, and very convenient.
- The service is supported by all mobile phones.
- No internet required to access the internet
- How To Activate Polaris Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Activation Process
- How To Activate Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Activation Guide
- Blue Stream Academy Login Guide – Steps To Sign-In To Your Blue Stream Account
- How To Activate Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code For Transactions
- Steps To Activate Keystone Bank Nigeria Transfer Code – A Simple Guide To Follow
- FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking – How To Register, Login, & Use First Bank Nigeria Internet banking
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 26th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-register-wema-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Indo Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Indo Online Banking
- Atlasmara Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Atlasmara Bank Account Online
- How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance – UBA Nigeria Balance USSD Code & Online
- Westpac Bank PNG Internet Banking – Register, Apply, & Login To Online Banking
- ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To ABC Online Banking
- JAIZ Bank Transfer Code – Register & Activate New JAIZ Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Banc ABC Zimbabwe Internet Banking – Register & Login To Online Banking Account
- TAJ Bank USSD Code – Register & Activate TAJ USSD Transfer Code
- Credit Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide – Login & Register For Online Banking
- NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To NIC Online Banking Account