With the FNB eWallet code, you can make money transfers in and outside South Africa. With a valid South African cellphone number, you can transfer funds to anyone in the country.
The FNB eWallet USSD code does not require internet access, and it allows you to send money to other family and friends.
You can also use the FNB eWallet service to withdraw funds from your First National Bank ATM, buy electricity units, and top up prepaid airtime.
Use the Table of Contents below to jump to any section of the guide you may want to read:
The FNB eWallet USSD codes for sending and withdrawing funds are *120*277# and *130*277#.
What Is The USSD Code To Access FNB Bank South Africa eWallet Without Airtime?
If you do not have airtime/credit on your cellphone, then dial *120*277#.
After dialing that code, you will then be able to buy airtime.
Next, you can continue with the eWallet transaction.
Read also: How To Register For UBA Internet Banking Account.
FNB eWallet Code To Withdraw Money From ATM
If you want to withdraw cash from your FNB South Africa bank account at the ATM using the eWallet service, the code to dial is *120*277* and press option 1 to withdraw cash.
After that, type 1 again to get your ATM PIN.
You can also dial this USSD code *120*277*1*1# to withdraw the money at the FNB South Africa ATM.
As you have seen above, it is pretty easy to withdraw funds from your First National Bank account using the transfer code.
How To Solve *120*277# Not Working (Use The eWallet Number)
If you have dialed the FNB mobile banking code on your phone but it is not working, you need to contact the customer support unit for assistance.
But before then, you can check if the network is active on your phone.
Check this also: Here Is How To Pay DStv Via FNB.
Transfer Code To Access The Mobile Banking Service At Retail Stores in South Africa
You can make withdrawals at retail stores in all the provinces of South Africa using your eWallet account.
The FNB eWallet USSD code to withdraw cash at retail stores is *120*277*4#.
Press the send button after dialing this USSD code.
After dialing the code, press 1 to get your retail PIN for the cash withdrawal.
Code To Reverse Wrong eWallet Transfer
For most South Africans, the main challenge is how to reverse FNB ewallet payment.
As soon as you realized that you have made a wrong eWallet transaction, follow these steps to reverse or cancel the money transfer:
- Dial this USSD code *120*321# to reverse the transaction.
- Enter option Four (4) and press send.
- Select 5 for eWallet Reversal.
- Finally, choose the eWallet transaction you want to cancel or reverse.
That is how to reverse a wrong eWallet money transfer.
How To Check eWallet Balance
If you want to check your eWallet balance, you need to dial the same USSD code *120*277#.
Select the option for checking your balance.
But note, depending on the services you are using, the method of checking your eWallet balance may be slightly different. However, you will still use the same mobile banking code.
Recommended reading: How To Use FCMB USSD Code.
How Do I Get My FNB eWallet PIN
How to find your First National Bank Personal Identification Number (FNB PIN) is pretty straightforward.
To get your FNB eWallet PIN, follow the steps below:
- Dial *120*277*1# on your cellphone.
- Press 1 to request your eWallet PIN.
- FNB will send you a message containing your eWallet 4-digit PIN.
- Visit the nearest ATM and use your PIN for withdrawal.
- Please note the PIN expires within sixteen (16) hours.
- The code to dial for retail stores is *120*277*4*1#, then press 1 to get your FNB eWallet PIN.
That is all you need to know about the FNB Bank South Africa eWallet code (number) for transactions.
Check out this guide: How To Log In To ANZ Digital Banking Account.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
FNB Ghana Internet Banking, Namibia Online Banking, Temporary Loan, Bank Your Change, Budget Facility, Tax-Free Shares, Business Loan Work, Check Loan Status, Travel Insurance, FNB Will, Entertainment App, Tax-Free Investment, Money Maximizer, FNB App, Share Builder, Stokvel Savings Account, ATM Deposit, Gold Cheque Account, Call Account, Qualify For Student Account, Cancel south Africa Student Account, Open Student Account, Qualify For Cheque Account, How Student Account Work.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 9th July 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/fnb-ewallet-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank