With the FNB eWallet code, you can make money transfers in and outside South Africa. With a valid South African cellphone number, you can transfer funds to anyone in the country.
The FNB eWallet USSD code does not require internet access, and it allows you to send money to other family and friends.
You can also use the FNB eWallet service to withdraw funds from your First National Bank ATM, buy electricity units, and top up prepaid airtime.
Use the Table of Contents below to jump to any section of the guide you may want to read:
The FNB eWallet USSD codes for sending and withdrawing funds are *120*277# and *130*277#.
What Is The USSD Code To Access FNB Bank South Africa eWallet Without Airtime?
If you do not have airtime/credit on your cellphone, then dial *120*277#.
After dialing that code, you will then be able to buy airtime.
Next, you can continue with the eWallet transaction.
Read also: How To Register For UBA Internet Banking Account.
FNB eWallet Code To Withdraw Money From ATM
If you want to withdraw cash from your FNB South Africa bank account at the ATM using the eWallet service, the code to dial is *120*277* and press option 1 to withdraw cash.
After that, type 1 again to get your ATM PIN.
You can also dial this USSD code *120*277*1*1# to withdraw the money at the FNB South Africa ATM.
As you have seen above, it is pretty easy to withdraw funds from your First National Bank account using the transfer code.
How To Solve *120*277# Not Working (Use The eWallet Number)
If you have dialed the FNB mobile banking code on your phone but it is not working, you need to contact the customer support unit for assistance.
But before then, you can check if the network is active on your phone.
Check this also: Here Is How To Pay DStv Via FNB.
Transfer Code To Access The Mobile Banking Service At Retail Stores in South Africa
You can make withdrawals at retail stores in all the provinces of South Africa using your eWallet account.
The FNB eWallet USSD code to withdraw cash at retail stores is *120*277*4#.
Press the send button after dialing this USSD code.
After dialing the code, press 1 to get your retail PIN for the cash withdrawal.
Code To Reverse Wrong eWallet Transfer
For most South Africans, the main challenge is how to reverse FNB ewallet payment.
As soon as you realized that you have made a wrong eWallet transaction, follow these steps to reverse or cancel the money transfer:
- Dial this USSD code *120*321# to reverse the transaction.
- Enter option Four (4) and press send.
- Select 5 for eWallet Reversal.
- Finally, choose the eWallet transaction you want to cancel or reverse.
That is how to reverse a wrong eWallet money transfer.
How To Check eWallet Balance
If you want to check your eWallet balance, you need to dial the same USSD code *120*277#.
Select the option for checking your balance.
But note, depending on the services you are using, the method of checking your eWallet balance may be slightly different. However, you will still use the same mobile banking code.
Recommended reading: How To Use FCMB USSD Code.
How Do I Get My FNB eWallet PIN
How to find your First National Bank Personal Identification Number (FNB PIN) is pretty straightforward.
To get your FNB eWallet PIN, follow the steps below:
- Dial *120*277*1# on your cellphone.
- Press 1 to request your eWallet PIN.
- FNB will send you a message containing your eWallet 4-digit PIN.
- Visit the nearest ATM and use your PIN for withdrawal.
- Please note the PIN expires within sixteen (16) hours.
- The code to dial for retail stores is *120*277*4*1#, then press 1 to get your FNB eWallet PIN.
That is all you need to know about the FNB Bank South Africa eWallet code (number) for transactions.
Check out this guide: How To Log In To ANZ Digital Banking Account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 16th May 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/fnb-ewallet-code/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today