With the FNB eWallet code, you can make money transfers in and outside South Africa. With a valid South African cellphone number, you can transfer funds to anyone in the country.
The FNB eWallet USSD code does not require internet access, and it allows you to send money to other family and friends.
You can also use the FNB eWallet service to withdraw funds from your First National Bank ATM, buy electricity units, and top up prepaid airtime.
Use the list of Table of Contents below to jump to any section of the guide you may want to read:
The FNB eWallet USSD codes for sending and withdrawing funds are *120*277# and *130*277#.
What Is The USSD Code To Access FNB Bank South Africa eWallet Without airtime?
If you do not have airtime/credit on your cellphone, then dial *120*277#.
After dialing that code, you will then be able to buy airtime.
Next, you can continue with the eWallet transaction.
Read also: How To Register For UBA Internet Banking Account.
FNB eWallet Code To Withdraw Money From ATM
If you want to withdraw cash from your FNB South Africa bank account at the ATM using the eWallet service, the code to dial is *120*277* and press option 1 to withdraw cash.
After that, type 1 again to get your ATM PIN.
You can also dial this USSD code *120*277*1*1# to withdraw the money at the FNB South Africa ATM.
Check this also: Here Is How To Pay DStv Via FNB.
Transfer Code To Access The Mobile Banking Service At Retail Stores in South Africa
You can make withdrawals at retail stores in all the provinces of South Africa using your eWallet account.
The FNB eWallet USSD code to withdraw cash at retail stores is *120*277*4#.
Press the send button after dialing this USSD code.
After dialing the code, press 1 to get your retail PIN for the cash withdrawal.
Code To Reverse Wrong eWallet Transfer
For most South Africans, the main challenge is how to reverse FNB ewallet payment.
As soon as you realized that you have made a wrong eWallet transaction, follow these steps to reverse or cancel the money transfer:
- Dial this USSD code *120*321# to reverse the transaction.
- Enter option Four (4) and press send.
- Select 5 for eWallet Reversal.
- Finally, choose the eWallet transaction you want to cancel or reverse.
That is how to reverse a wrong eWallet money transfer.
Recommended reading: How To Use FCMB USSD Code.
How Do I Get My FNB e-Wallet PIN
How to find your First National Bank Personal Identification Number (PIN) is pretty straightforward.
To get your FNB eWallet PIN, follow the steps below:
- Dial *120*277*1# on your cellphone.
- Press 1 to request your eWallet PIN.
- FNB will send you a message containing your eWallet 4-digit PIN.
- Visit the nearest ATM and use your PIN for withdrawal.
- Please note the PIN expires within sixteen (16) hours.
- The code to dial for retail stores is *120*277*4*1#, then press 1 to get your FNB eWallet PIN.
That is all you need to know about the FNB Bank South Africa eWallet code for transactions.
Check out this guide: How To Log In To ANZ Digital Banking Account.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 15th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/fnb-ewallet-code/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide