If you are searching for how to qualify for an FNB student account, I have this quick guide for you.
The student account is not meant for everyone; thus, there are certain requirements stipulated by First National Bank South Africa you have to meet.
After meeting these requirements or qualification criteria then the bank will approve your request to open the account.
When you fail to meet any of these qualifications, your request to open the account be turned down.
Furthermore, you will find this guide useful as I have also highlighted the necessary documents needed to qualify for the FNB student account.
FNB Student Account is meant to help the student manage their money while at school.
It is easy to misuse money while holding it in your pocket.
The FNB student account is meant to take care of students and make it easy for them to manage their finances and focus on their studies.
FNB South Africa Student Account Qualifying Criteria
From their website, First National bank has set qualification criteria for anyone who would like to open an FNB student account, and have to meet.
These qualification requirements for FNB Student Account are as follows:
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old
- Enrolled at a university or college.
- Studying towards a degree or diploma minimum years for the study has to be three years.
Documents Needed To Qualify For FNB Student Account
If you meet the above qualification criteria, then here are the documents needed to qualify for the account.
1. Proof of identity
The first essential document required to qualify for an FNB student account is proof of identity.
If you are a South Africa residence, you can use your ID card or green book.
For the foreigner, the bank will require you to have a work or study permit.
Besides, the bank will also request you to have a passport detailing your country of origin, among other personal details.
2. Proof of residential address
Another must-have document proves your residential address. Here are the documents you can present to FNB to confirm your address;
- Utility Bill such as Water, Electricity, Telephone Bill
- Government rates bill
- Your Bank statement with address, not more than three months old
3. Proof of School Enrollment
The other essential document to qualify for an FNB student account is documents confirming you are a student.
You can present a letter from your school or a transcript showing where you study.
The school documents are important to identify a student and thus be approved to open the account.
That is how to qualify for FNB Student Account.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
FNB Ghana Internet Banking, Namibia Online Banking, eWallet Code, Temporary Loan, Bank Your Change, Budget Facility, Tax-Free Shares, Business Loan Work, Check Loan Status, Travel Insurance, FNB Will, Entertainment App, Tax-Free Investment, Money Maximizer, FNB App, Share Builder, Stokvel Savings Account, ATM Deposit, Gold Cheque Account, Call Account, Cancel south Africa Student Account, Open Student Account, Qualify For Cheque Account, How Student Account Work.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 9th July 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-qualify-for-fnb-student-account/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide