If you are searching for how to qualify for an FNB student account, I have this quick guide for you.
The student account is not meant for everyone; thus, there are certain requirements stipulated by First National Bank South Africa you have to meet.
After meeting these requirements or qualification criteria then the bank will approve your request to open the account.
When you fail to meet any of these qualifications, your request to open the account be turned down.
Furthermore, you will find this guide useful as I have also highlighted the necessary documents needed to qualify for the FNB student account.
FNB Student Account is meant to help the student manage their money while at school.
It is easy to misuse money while holding it in your pocket.
The FNB student account is meant to take care of students and make it easy for them to manage their finances and focus on their studies.
FNB South Africa Student Account Qualifying Criteria
From their website, First National bank has set qualification criteria for anyone who would like to open an FNB student account, and have to meet.
These qualification requirements for FNB Student Account are as follows:
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old
- Enrolled at a university or college.
- Studying towards a degree or diploma minimum years for the study has to be three years.
Documents Needed To Qualify For FNB Student Account
If you meet the above qualification criteria, then here are the documents needed to qualify for the account.
1. Proof of identity
The first essential document required to qualify for an FNB student account is proof of identity.
If you are a South Africa residence, you can use your ID card or green book.
For the foreigner, the bank will require you to have a work or study permit.
Besides, the bank will also request you to have a passport detailing your country of origin, among other personal details.
2. Proof of residential address
Another must-have document proves your residential address. Here are the documents you can present to FNB to confirm your address;
- Utility Bill such as Water, Electricity, Telephone Bill
- Government rates bill
- Your Bank statement with address, not more than three months old
3. Proof of School Enrollment
The other essential document to qualify for an FNB student account is documents confirming you are a student.
You can present a letter from your school or a transcript showing where you study.
The school documents are important to identify a student and thus be approved to open the account.
That is how to qualify for FNB Student Account.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
FNB Ghana Internet Banking, Namibia Online Banking, eWallet Code, Temporary Loan, Bank Your Change, Budget Facility, Tax-Free Shares, Business Loan Work, Check Loan Status, Travel Insurance, FNB Will, Entertainment App, Tax-Free Investment, Money Maximizer, FNB App, Share Builder, Stokvel Savings Account, ATM Deposit, Gold Cheque Account, Call Account, Cancel south Africa Student Account, Open Student Account, Qualify For Cheque Account, How Student Account Work.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 16th April 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-qualify-for-fnb-student-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of June 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- CBG Loans, Types Of CBG Loans & How To Apply
- GTE Financial Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GCB Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Zenith Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your CBG Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GTBank Account Online
- CBG Bank Address, Consolidated Bank Office Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Ecobank Account Online
- Houston Police Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Idaho Central Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address