Do you know you can deposit any of the FNB ATMs? Yes, it is possible, and in this guide, we will show you how does the FNB ATM Deposit Work.
You’ll find this article useful if you were searching to understand how FNB ATM deposits work.
The FNB ATM deposit makes it cost-effective to deposit because you don’t have to waste time and get to save on time.
More so, you don’t have to go through the hassle of having to queue at the bank without forgetting the FNB ATM deposit service is available 24 hours; hence can make the deposit anytime.
Every deposit comes with unique and traceable security numbers; hence you can be assured of security according to the bank.
Interesting, you don’t need to have a bank account to deposit to an FNB account.
All you need is an FNB account number, making it convenient for a third party to pay you directly to your account.
How To Deposit At An FNB ATM
Understanding how to deposit at an ATM will help understand how the FNB ATM deposit works.
To successfully deposit at FNB ATM, follow the steps below:
- Visit the nearest FNB ATM located in almost all cities in South Africa.
- At the ATM from the main menu, click Cardless Services’
- Select “Deposit Cash” to deposit money into your FNB bank account in South Africa.
- If you are depositing to your account, click deposit to my account.
- You will get to see all the accounts you have with FNB and then select which account you want to deposit into.
- You’ll next be prompted to enter the reference number of the transaction
- Click Proceed or “Enter” option to make the FNB ATM deposit.
- Counter-check to confirm the details you have entered are correct.
- If there are not, you can change by returning to the previous screen or choose the change option.
- If all details are correct, choose to proceed or enter.
- Next will be prompted to enter your mobile phone.
- Choose Proceed or Enter to continue with the FNB ATM deposit.
- Read the terms and conditions of deposit with FNB and click the proceed or enter option.
- The next step is to enter the cash, and you can insert 100 notes at a time.
- Confirm the details on the screen are correct and choose Proceed or Enter.
- You can request a receipt of the transaction or opt not
- When you select to get a receipt, please pick it before leaving the ATM.
- You’ll be asked to make another transaction or end the session; choose the one you like.
That is all you must know on how does the FNB ATM Deposit Work.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
FNB Ghana Internet Banking, Namibia Online Banking, eWallet Code, Temporary Loan, Bank Your Change, Budget Facility, Tax-Free Shares, Business Loan Work, Check Loan Status, Travel Insurance, FNB Will, Entertainment App, Tax-Free Investment, Money Maximizer, FNB App, Share Builder, Stokvel Savings Account, Gold Cheque Account, Call Account, Qualify For Student Account, Cancel south Africa Student Account, Open Student Account, Qualify For Cheque Account, How Student Account Work.