First National Bank (FNB) Namibia has shown why it is regarded as a large financial institution, by introducing FNB Namibia online banking.
It is one of the most comfortable internet banking services, as you can even register online.
Unlike other banks that you have to go through lengthy steps to register, in the case of the First National Bank Namibia, it is effortless.
It will not take you even 5 minutes to complete. You can register in your house office, anywhere, anytime.
A lot of FNB Namibia clients have registered and using online banking for all their transactions.
All you need for the FNB online banking is your phone or computer with an internet connection, you are good to go, and your bank account will always be close to you.
You don’t need to go to your bank for any small transaction, as you can do it all on your phone within minutes.
Besides, the most exciting thing about the First National Bank Namibia internet banking is you can access it anytime, even on weekends.
However, although registration for the FNB Namibia online banking is effortless.
But some people are having challenges in registering for the service.
As a result, we have decided to use this guide to assist anyone who what in registering for appt for the First National Bank online banking.
So, stay tuned and read carefully follow each step, and you will do it within minutes.
Is There First National Bank In Namibia
Oh yes, there a lot of FNB branches in Namibia. They have many offices across the country, and it won’t take you much time to find one.
If you want to contact the FNB customer care in any part of Namibia for any reason, then you need to head over to their official website.
You will find almost all the information you may need to get support from the FNB customer service center even if your issue has nothing to do with the online banking system.
Read also: FBC Internet Banking Guide.
Requirements For FNB Online Banking Registration In Namibia
Before you can register for FNB Namibia internet banking, you don’t have to be a new fish in the soup.
In other words, you must have a bank account with FNB Bank Namibia.
The following are the requirements for FNB Namibia online banking registration.
1. FBN active bank account.
2. First National Bank valid bank card and a PIN.
3. A computer or a phone with an internet connection.
Those are the basic things you need to sign-up for the digital banking service in Namibia.
Recommended reading: How To Register And Use CABS Internet Banking.
Steps On How to Register Or Apply For FNB Namibia Internet Banking Account
Before you can use the FNB online banking service, you must be a registered customer.
So how do you register for the service?
Follow the steps below if you what to register for FNB Namibia internet banking:
Step 1: Open your browser and visit the FNB Namibia website here: https://www.fnbnamibia.com.na/.
Step 2: At the top of the website behind the log-in section, click on register. The registration page will open for you.
Step 3: Now depending on the details you have, if you have an account number, select register with account numbers.
Step 4: Also, you can select card and ATM PIN details.
Step 5: Now select register with my account number.
Step 6: Select your country and pick your ID type, either passport or Namibia (NAMID).
Step 7: In the next step, input in the number of the ID you selected.
Step 8: Fill in your FNB bank account number.
Step 9: This step read and understand the terms and conditions of the FNB online banking service in Namibia.
Step 10: After reading the terms and conditions, if you intend to register, tick, I accept the online banking terms and conditions.
Step 11: Now Click on continue.
Step 12: Follow the process to finish your registration process.
After you have completed your online registration, you will receive a call from the FNB call center.
They will confirm your identity and approve your registration.
Once they have verified your identity, you can now start using your First National online banking account.
Related article: CBZ Internet Banking Guide.
How To Log In To Your FNB Namibia Online Bank Account
Now that you have successfully registered for the First National Bank Namibia online banking, the next step is to log in and access your account.
It is not anything complicated if you want to log into your FNB internet banking account.
Follow the simple steps below to log in to your FNB online banking account.
- Go to the bank’s website here https://www.fnbnamibia.com.na/.
- At the top of the site, you will see a login section.
- Input your username and password.
- Click on Log in.
- If the details you typed in are correct, your digital banking account will open for you.
That was just a few easy steps, and you are now logged into your FNB Namibia online banking account.
See also: Absa Botswana Online Banking.
How To Recover And Reset Your FNB Cellphone Banking Password
It’s widespread with everyone, who usually have accounts online, sometimes you forget your login details.
If you have forgotten your FNB online banking account password or login details, you do have to worry. You are not the only person in this dilemma, read below to see how you can reset your password.
Follow the steps below to reset your FNB online banking password.
1. Visit the bank’s official website here https://www.fnbnamibia.com.na/.
2. Click on the forgot password at the top in front of the login section.
3. It will take you to the login page, click on “Reset Password Only”.
4. Enter your username and ID number of the ID you used to register for your FNB internet banking.
5. Click on continue and follow the steps to reset your password.
You have now changed or recover your FNB online banking password.
Read this guide also: Zenith Bank Ghana Mobile Banking Guide.
How To Check Your First National Bank Namibia Online Banking Account Balance
As internet banking clients, it is always recommended to check your bank account balance.
That helps you to know and track your transactions and account history.
If you what to check your FNB online banking account balance, follow the steps below:
- Open https://www.fnbnamibia.com.na/ in your browser.
- At the top right section, enter your online banking login details.
- Click on login.
- Your bank account will open for you, and you can see your current account balance.
- You can check your statement, and if any changes have occurred, contact your bank immediately.
That is how easy you can check your account balance.
Recommended reading: How To Register And Use KCB Kenya Internet Banking.
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Digital Banking System
People who have registered and use FNB online banking enjoy a lot of benefits.
If you want to sign up for FNB Namibia internet banking, it is an excellent idea as it has a lot of features and benefits.
The Following are the features of the FNB Namibia online banking service:
1. You can access your internet account every time any day.
2. You can send money from your FNB online accounts to another FNB account in Namibia.
3. With FNB online banking accounts, you can pay your utility bills.
4. You can print your bank account statement online.
Furthermore, we hope this guide has been beneficial to you.
We will do our best to add any additional information we may find.
So we implore you always to come to check if new information has been added.
See also: Standard Bank Namibia Internet Banking Guide.
How Do I Unblock My FNB Card For Online Banking In Namibia
Most of the time, your card may be blocked for online purchases.
For you to unblock your FNB online banking account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Select “My Bank Accounts” from the menu.
- After that, select “My Cards”.
- Click on the FNB online banking card that was blocked.
- Select the “Unblock Now” link.
- A One-Time-PIN (OTP) will be sent to you.
- Enter the code sent to you.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” tab.
- Your FNB card will then be activated.
That is how to unblock your FNB Bank Namibia online banking account.
Recommended guide: Nedbank Namibia Internet Banking Guide.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st April 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/fnb-online-banking-namibia/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes