Are you an FBC bank account holder in Zimbabwe and you want to register for FBC internet banking service, you can do that today and in simple steps.
Most people find the FBC Bank Zimbabwe internet banking registration very complicated.
That is not the case anymore.
This is because I am going to show you the easy steps to follow to signup for the FBC Bank Zimbabwe online banking account.
What can you use the internet banking service for once you register?
To be frank with you, there are many opportunities available to you when you register and activate your FBC Bank internet banking account.
For now, it is better to get an online banking account where you can make payments for bills, fund transfers, checking accounts, making deposits, as well as manage your bank account.
Thus, you can visit www.fbc.co.zw internet banking login page for all your transactions.
Also, with internet banking, you can monitor your savings since you have direct access to your online bank account, and you know your account information.
Those who have their eyes on their bank account can monitor their minimum balance, earnings, withdrawals, daily balance in their personal banking account.
See also: Nedbank Zimbabwe Internet Banking Guide.
Advantages Of Using Internet Banking For Transactions
Here are merely a few of the advantages:
1. You can use the internet banking service for both personal and business needs.
2. Have access to your FBC bank account anytime you want, including Current & Savings account, Term Deposits, Recurring Deposits, Loans, and Finances.
3. There is no need to visit any FBC Bank branch in Zimbabwe to make a deposit or withdrawal.
4. You can get your bank account statement very quickly.
5. Also, you can make transactions like sending and receiving money using your account
6. Pay bills
7. Manage beneficiaries and billers
With these requirements, you can register for FBC internet banking in Zimbabwe.
Read also: CBZ Zimbabwe Online Banking Guide.
Requirements For FBC Online Banking Account Registration
The following are the requirements for registering to register for your FBC online banking in Zimbabwe:
- Account type
- Customer ID
- Account Branch
- Account Number
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Internet-enabled device
With the above-listed items, you can register for an FBC internet banking account in Zimbabwe.
Online banking and mobile banking services are now conventional in the money market.
Instead of going to the bank, you can use your mobile device to manage your internet banking account from the comfort of your home.
This is not like the ATM service, where you need to join a queue. You can transfer funds, manage your savings account, and enjoy all other banking services using your internet banking account.
Read also: How To Use The FCMB Mobile Banking Code.
How To Register For FBC Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
Follow these steps to register for the FBC internet banking service in Zimbabwe:
- Go to the FBC Bank website here https://fbc.co.zw.
- When you visit the homepage, look out for the Internet Banking tab at the top-right corner.
- Click on the “Internet Banking” tab.
- Another page will open, click on “Login” at the top-right side of the page.
- You will see “Register“, “Tools & Calculations“, and “ATM & Branch” all below the “Login” button.
- Next, select “Register.”
- Enter your account details in all the required fields.
- When you finish providing your information, click on “Continue” to proceed.
- If you think you want to hold on with the FBC internet banking registration, then click on “Cancel“.
- Your registration details will be validated against the account details in the FBC system.
- When everything is successful, the next screen will open.
- A verification code or One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone number and email address you used when joining the FBC internet banking.
- In case you do not receive the verification code, then click on the “Resend Code” button.
- When that is done, you will receive an SMS verification code or One Time Password from FBC Bank Zimbabwe.
- Also, you will receive an email alert from FBC Bank showing the OTP code for your FBC internet banking account.
- At this point, you need to continue with the registration.
- Enter the OTP code in the “Verification Code” section.
- After the FBC internet banking verification code is authenticated, you will be taken to the next screen to create your sign-in details.
- This is where you should insert your “Username” and “Password“.
- After that, click the check button to accept the “Terms and Conditions“.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button to complete the FBC internet banking registration.
That is how to register for FBC internet banking in Zimbabwe.
Recommended article: CABS Zimbabwe Internet Banking Guide.
How To Login To Your FBC Internet Banking Account In Zimbabwe
After registration, what you need to do is probably login to your internet banking account.
Here is how to sign in to your FBC internet banking account in Zimbabwe:
1. Open your web browser and visit the online banking portal here https://fbc.co.zw.
2. Click on the “Internet Banking“.
3. Locate and click on the “Login” button at the top corner of the screen.
4. Enter your “Username” in the first field.
5. Next, enter your “Password” in the second field.
6. Click on the blue “Login” button.
That is it.
You have successfully logged in to your FBC internet banking account. Start using the service for all your transactions.
So in essence, you can visit www.fbc.co.zw internet banking login page and access all your transaction details online.
Most financial institutions allow unlimited access to your online banking account on your mobile device or any internet-enabled device.
You can transfer funds to your bank account, pay bills, check your savings account or current account, manage your transfers, and perform many transactions with your account online.
That is all you need to know about the FBC Bank Zimbabwe internet banking account.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/fbc-internet-banking-zimbabwe/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes