Are you a CBZ Bank customer in Zimbabwe and you would want to know how to use the online banking service. In today’s guide, I am going to show you how to register and use the CBZ internet banking in Zimbabwe.
Most people find the process difficult but I am going to make it very easy for you to create a CBZ internet banking account, transfer money from your CBZ Bank account.
Also, I will show you how to register a biller and make payments or transfer funds to your Visa Card.
In a later section of this guide, you will learn how to download and view your CBZ Bank account statement, as well as pay DStv subscription online.
Moreover, I will teach you the steps you should follow to transfer money from your bank account to another bank in ZImbabwe.
Do you know the fastest way to contact CBZ customer care in Zimbabwe? I will show you how to contact customer service using the official phone numbers.
If you are ready, then continue reading.
Read also: CABS Bank Internet Banking Guide.
How To Register For CBZ Internet Banking Service In ZImbabwe
If you want to register for CBZ internet banking service in Zimbabwe, then follow these steps:
- Go to the CBZ Bank website here https://www.cbz.co.zw.
- You can also visit the nearest CBZ Bank branch in Zimbabwe and obtain an online banking application form.
- When registering on the CBZ website, select “Internet Banking Registration Form“.
- Download the CBZ registration form from the website.
- After downloading the form, fill it with all the details that are required of you.
- When you finish, submit the CBZ internet banking registration form to the nearest CBZ Bank in Zimbabwe for processing.
- At the point of submission, you need to obtain your user ID.
- As soon as you finish signing up for the CBZ Bank internet banking account, your password will be sent to the actual mobile phone number you used for the registration.
That is how easy to register for the CBZ internet banking account in Zimbabwe.
Related article: Ultimate Guide To FBC Internet Banking.
How To Login To Your CBZ Online Banking Account In Zimbabwe
After registration here is how to login to your CBZ internet banking account:
- Go to https://www.cbz.co.zw.
- Click on the “Internet Banking” section on the main page.
- Another page will appear for you to enter your login details.
- Enter your CBZ User ID in the first section.
- Next, enter your password in the next box.
- The system will alert you to enter the second password.
- Enter exactly the password as you see on the screen in the appropriate positions.
- After entering the second password, click on “Submit“.
Finally, change your CBZ internet banking login password for the first time you are signing in to your account.
What You Must Know When Logging in to your online banking account
There are certain things you should bear in mind when you are signing in to your account.
Here are a few of them:
The CBZ account uses two (2) passwords to enhance security.
All the characters you enter should be in upper case (capital letters).
The second password should be between ten (10), and fifteen (15) characters long.
The password should be alphanumeric, that is, it must contain at least a numeric character.
Also, the password should not contain any special character.
You must also enter the second password in the positions that are indicated on the screen.
It is prudent to change your login password when you are signing in to your CBZ internet banking account for the first time.
Recommended reading: FCMB Transfer Code.
Steps To Register A Biller In Your CBZ Internet Banking Account In Zimbabwe
Before making payments or transferring money to say your Visa Card, you must first register a biller.
Here is how to register a biller using your CBZ internet banking account:
- Firstly, sign in to your CBZ online account.
- Go to “Menu“.
- From the main menu, select the “Bill Payment” option.
- Choose “Add New Biller” in the next section.
- The “Register Biller” data option will appear.
- Enter your biller details in that box.
- Next, select a “Biller” to register.
- For example, “Visa Payment“.
- In the “Account/Card Number with Biller“, enter the digits that correspond with your biller.
- In the next section, enter your “Account Name” and continue.
- Confirm if all the information you have entered is correct.
- Click on “Submit” if everything is OK.
That is all you need to do. You have registered a biller using your CBZ online banking account.
You can now start making payments or transferring funds using the biller you just added.
How To Download And View Your CBZ Bank Account Statement
If you want to view your CBZ account statement online, then follow this simple guide:
- Open the CBZ website in your browser.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Go to the main menu.
- Click on “Account Information“.
- From the Account Information tab, select “Account Statement“.
- There are three (3) options under the “Search By” section.
- You need to select the month you want to view the CBZ account statement.
- When you choose “Current Month“, then the account statement for only the current month will appear.
- Also, when you choose “Previous Month“, then your CBZ Bank account statement for the previous month will display.
That is how to view your CBZ Bank account statement using the internet banking system.
How To Transfer Money Using CBZ Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
With your CBZ Bank Zimbabwe account, you can transfer funds to your family and friends.
This means you can make transactions online with your bank account.
But how do you do that?
Most people wonder if there are limitations in using the CBZ online banking in making transactions in ZImbabwe.
You can use the internet banking service for a myriad of transactions, including transferring money to your personal account, from one CBZ account to another CBZ account, and also from your CBZ account to another bank account, which is not CBZ.
Yes, you can do all those transfers in Zimbabwe!
Let me show you how to do that.
How To Transfer Money Between Your Own CBZ Internet Banking Account
Follow these steps to transfer money from one of your CBZ Bank accounts to another:
Step 1: Login to your Internet Banking Account (www.cbz.co.zw).
Step 2: Click on Menu.
Step 3: Under the submenu, click on “Own Account Transfer” and continue.
Step 4: Enter your details in the “User Reference” section.
Step 5: In the “Narrative” section, enter your transaction details.
Step 6: Select “Public” as the “Template Access Type“.
Step 7: Check if all the information you entered is accurate.
Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to complete the fund transfer from your CBZ account.
That is how easy to transfer money from your CBZ account to another one under your user profile.
How To Transfer Money To Another CBZ Bank Account In Zimbabwe
Apart from sending money between your own CBZ account, you can also transfer money from your account to another CBZ bank account in Zimbabwe.
Here is how to do the transfer:
1. Sign in to your CBZ online banking account (https://www.cbz.co.zw).
2. Select Menu.
3. Choose “CBZ to CBZ Funds Transfer” from the sub-menu.
4. Under the “User Reference“, you need to enter your details but make it short.
5. Enter the “Beneficiary Account Number“. This is only the eleven (11) digits of the account number, and it excludes the first three (3) digits.
6. In the “Narrative” section, enter a description of your transfer, such as salary, gift, payment, etc.
7. Also, for the “Template Access Type“, you must select “Public“.
8. When everything is done, review your transaction details and click on “Confirm“.
Congratulations, you have successfully transferred cash from your CBZ internet banking account to another CBZ Bank account in Zimbabwe.
It is as easy as that.
How To Send Money From CBZ Internet Banking Account To Another Bank In Zimbabwe
If you want to transfer money from your online banking account to another bank in Zimbabwe, then you must follow these steps:
- Go to your CBZ Zimbabwe account dashboard.
- Select Menu from the main page.
- In the submenu, select “Interbank Funds Transfer“.
- Follow the prompt to enter your details.
- Enter your “User Reference Number“.
- Provide the beneficiary bank details.
- Enter the “Narrative” details.
- Verify if all the information you have entered is accurate.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to complete the transaction.
When everything is completed, you will get a notification that your fund transfer is successful.
How To Pay DSTV Online In In Zimbabwe
With your CBZ online banking account, you can pay for your DSTV subscription online in Zimbabwe.
The process is very simple, and you can do it now.
But before then, you need to register DSTV as a biller in your account.
When you finish adding the biller information, you can proceed to make the payment.
Here is how to pay your monthly DStv subscription:
- Login to your CBZ internet banking account (https://www.cbz.co.zw).
- Select Menu.
- Choose “Pay Bill” from the sub-menu.
- Follow the directions on the form and enter your details in the mandatory fields.
- Click on submit when you are ready to make the DStv payment.
That is how to pay for your DStv subscription.
Steps To Transfer Money From CBZ Internet Banking Account To Visa Card
The steps to transfer funds from your CBZ Bank account to Visa Card is as outlined below:
- In your CBZ account dashboard, select Menu.
- Choose “Pay Bill“.
- Fill in your details in all the mandatory fields.
- Under the “Bill Number“, enter any value there.
- Check if all the information is correct.
- Click on “Submit” to transfer the funds to your Visa Card.
You will receive a message indicating that you have moved funds to your Visa card.
Note that you must first register a biller (Visa Payment) before making the fund transfer.
How To Contact CBZ Customer Care For Help In Zimbabwe
If you need help with your CBZ internet banking account, then call these customer care contact numbers:
The following are the email addresses for CBZ customer care in Zimbabwe:
You can reach them at any of the email addresses above.
What Is The CBZ Internet Banking Code For Zimbabwe
I keep receiving many emails from people asking about the CBZ internet banking code.
As you have already seen from all the guides above, online banking does not use any USSD code.
You only need internet access for online banking services. No code is required for such transactions.
This is for every other service. There is no CBZ internet banking code.
Just use your cellphone or laptop and log in to your bank account online.
However, the CBZ mobile banking code is *230#. You can use that code(*230#), which is managed by ZIPIT to send and receive cash in Zimbabwe.
See also: Access Bank Transfer Code.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/cbz-internet-banking-zimbabwe/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes