Are you a CABS bank account holder in Zimbabwe? Maybe you would like to know how to register and use the CABS internet banking in Zimbabwe.
If you find it difficult to register for the CABS Bank online banking, then I am here to help you make it easy.
And this is what I find worrying.
Many people find it difficult to register for the CABS Bank Zimbabwe internet banking service.
That is very simple.
Yeah. You can do that in a few minutes.
Are you wondering how?
Just relax and keep reading as I walk you through all the simple and easy steps to register and use all the services available on the CABS internet banking platform in Zimbabwe.
I will not waste your time.
Recommended guide: How To Register For UBA Internet Banking Account.
Services Available On The CABS Internet Banking Platform In Zimbabwe
The following are the internet banking services available to you when you register with CABS:
- You can access your internet banking account summary.
- View the latest forex rates.
- You can send messages to CABS customer service.
- Create standing orders.
- Transfer money to family and friends.
- You can check your CABS account balance.
- View and print your CABS bank account statement.
- Pay utility bills.
- You can make old mutual payments.
Those are all the services available on the online banking service.
See also: ASB Bank New Zealand Internet Banking.
How To Register For CABS Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
Are you a CABS Bank account holder, and you want to register and use the internet banking service?
Then you relax as I am going to guide you with the registration process.
Follow these steps to register for CABS internet banking in Zimbabwe:
- You need to go to this website: https://www.cabs.co.zw.
- When you get to the website, find the “Log onto CABS internet banking” tab.
- Click on that button for the CABS internet banking login screen to display.
- Because this is your first time signing into the CABS online banking system, you need to register.
- Click on “Register,” which is at the right lower corner of the CABS Bank login page.
- Enter your CABS Bank user ID in the first box.
- In the next box, enter your device serial number.
- Enter your password (Memorable word) in the next section.
- In the next box, you need to create your CABS internet banking PIN.
- Finally, Confirm your online banking PIN.
- When everything is done, click on the “Enter” button to complete your CABS internet banking registration.
- When the online banking registration is successful, CABS Bank will send you a congratulation message.
That is all you need to know about how to register for the CBAS online banking account in Zimbabwe.
Here is what you may want to know when registering for CABS internet banking service:
User ID: It is the nine (9) character ID for online and mobile banking services.
Device Serial Number: This is the serial number at the back of the device you are registering on the internet banking service.
Memorable Word: This is the memorable word you previously set up or your previous e-banking password.
CABS Internet Banking PIN: This is the four (4) digit PIN that you want to use.
See also: IRS Tax Code 290.
How To Login To Your CABS Internet Banking Account In Zimbabwe
Here is how to login to your CABS online banking account after you have registered:
1. Open your phone or laptop’s browser and go to https://cabs.co.zw.
2. Locate and click on the “Log onto CABS internet banking” section.
3. In the next window, a login window will appear.
4. Enter your CABS internet banking user ID in the first section.
5. Next, enter your secret PIN.
6. Finally, enter your One Time Password (OTP).
7. When everything is correct, click on the “Login” button.
You have successfully logged in to your account. You will be taken straight to your online banking account.
That is how to login to your CABS internet banking account in ZImbabwe.
How To Check Your Account Balance And Summary
If you want to check your CABS bank account online, then here is what you need to do:
- Login to your CABS internet banking account.
- Click on the account type you want to view the details.
- All your bank account details, including the balance, will be displayed.
That is how easy you can check your CABS bank account in Zimbabwe.
Read also: FBC Internet Banking Guide.
How To Access Your CABS Bank Account Statement Online
Follow this guide to view your CABS bank account statement:
- Sign in to your internet banking account.
- Click on “Accounts“.
- All your account lists will appear there.
- From the drop-down of the “Transaction History” tab, you can view your bank account statements.
- For the loan account statement, select the “My Loans” tab at the top section of the page.
That is ow easy to check your CABS bank account statement using the internet banking service.
How To Transfer Money Using Your CABS Online Banking Account
With your CABS Bank account, you can make transactions such as transferring funds from your account to other people.
If you want to transfer money using CABS Online, then follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and log in to your CABS internet banking account.
- On the dashboard, click on the “Transfers” tab.
- Click on either “Transfer to own Account – Local” or “Transfer to own Account – Forex“.
- Select “Transfer to own account – forex” if you are transferring money to one of your accounts that is also registered on internet banking.
That is how to transfer money using your internet banking account.
Recommended reading: FCMB Mobile Banking Code.
How To Pay Bills With Your CABS Internet Banking Account In Zimbabwe
Here is how to pay bills with your CABS online banking account in Zimbabwe:
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Payments“.
- In the “Select Beneficiary Function” box, click on the drop-down menu.
- Select “Create Utility Beneficiary“.
- A list of the names of all utility beneficiaries will appear.
- Select the utility provider that you want to create the beneficiary from.
- Enter the name of the Utility payee.
- Next, enter the utility account number.
- Finally, enter your utility account name.
- Click on “Continue” when everything is correct.
- After creating the utility beneficiary, Select “View/Pay Beneficiaries” from the drop-down.
- Make the payment for your utility.
That is how to pay utility bills with your CABS Bank internet banking account.
CABS Online Contact Details In Zimbabwe
To contact CABS Zimbabwe, you need to use these contact details:
Phone number: +263 (242) 883823/33, +263 (242) 252861-7.
Contact hours: Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 3:30pm.
The CABS Saturday contact hours are as follows: 8:00am to 11:30am.
For support, use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Northend Close, Northridge Park, Highlands, Harare.
Postal Address P.O. Box 2798, Harare, Zimbabwe.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 13th June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/cabs-internet-banking-zimbabwe/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank