Standard Bank has done it again, as they have introduced Standard bank Namibia internet banking service.
It is now accessible to bank on the go, yes you can now make transactions from your bank anywhere, anytime.
Technology is changing our everyday lifestyles, and the newest thing to hit the waves is internet banking.
However, you may be wondering what internet banking is. As the name suggests, it is banking through the web or the internet.
Juts your phone or computer with an internet connection, you do not need to go to the bank for transactions.
You can do more with Standard bank Namibia internet banking from your home or office within a few minutes.
Besides, it is straightforward to do the registration, and within minutes you will have a standard bank internet banking account.
As a result, most Standard bank Namibia clients have made the registration and are now baking through their phones.
Factually, although it is effortless to make an application, you will agree with me that there are still few people out there who are having challenges making an application.
If you are one of those who do not worry and keep reading, we will show you how to register and apply for standard Bank Namibia internet banking within 2 minutes.
How To Register Or Apply For Standard Bank Namibia Internet Banking Account
You do not have to worry if you want to register for Standard bank internet banking in Namibia.
Follow these simple steps to register for Standard bank Namibia online banking account:
- Open your browser and go to the Standard Bank Namibia website here https://www.standardbank.com.na/namibia/personal/Self-service-banking/.
- At the top right corner, locate the internet banking tab.
- Click on Internet banking.
- A sign-in page will open, you can log in if you already have internet banking details.
- Click on I don’t use the banking app or online banking to create new sign-in information.
- A new section will open for you to generate sign-in credentials.
- Now Input in the email address you what to use to register for your internet banking.
- Make sure it is an active email address.
- Type in a password you will want to use for the Standard Bank Namibia internet banking account.
- Make sure it is a combination of numbers, capital, and small letters.
- Click Next to create your Standard Bank Namibia internet banking account.
- You will receive a one time confirm code in your email address.
- Enter the 5 digits code and click on submit to verify your email.
- Now you have created your login details for your internet banking account.
Before you can use your Standard Bank Namibia internet banking account, you must link your account, using your ICN number.
What is the ICN number?
An ICN number is a standard bank Internet Client Number.
Read This: Absa Zambia Internet Banking.
How Do I Get My ICN Number?
Before you can get a Standard Bank ICN number, you must register for it.
Follow the steps below to register for Standard bank ICN NUMBER.
After you have confirmed your five-digit pin code, the next step is to link your online banking account.
1. Click on Register here to register for an ICN number.
2. You will be taken to another page to register for an ICN number.
3. On the next page, fill in your name and email address.
4. In the next step, provide your telephone details and create a password.
5. This step is very vital to create a memorable date and confirm it. After that, take a piece of paper and write down the memorable date you created.
6. In the final step, select wither a group or singe, single for a personal account and group for a group account.
7. Click on continue. A new section will open for you to enter your customer details.
8. Input in your customer number and Customer name
9. In the next section, select Inter accounts transfers and click on continue.
10. In this step, you will need to set up a delivery address.
11. Fill in your name and physical address.
12. Type in your city, country, Postal code, and Contact telephone number and click on continue
13. At this last step, you are required to read their terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand it.
14. Click on accept.
15. Now click confirm.
Your registration has been forwarded to the Standard bank Internet Administration Unit if you have gone through all these steps.
You will be contacted within the next day to validate your details.
You can print the details provided in case any delay you can submit it to your bank.
Once they contact you, they will complete the internet banking registration with you, and you will be given your online banking details.
You now have your ICN number, and you can now log into your internet banking account and do more.
Recommended reading: Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Online Banking Guide.
How To Log Into Your Standard Bank Namibia Internet Banking Account
Follow these easy steps if you what to log into your Standard Bank Namibia internet banking account.
1) Go to https://ibanking.standardbank.com.na.
2) Standard Bank Namibia internet banking login site will open for you
3) Fill in your ICN number, Memorable date, and password.
4) Click on login.
That’s was very straightforward, and it does not take even a minute. You have now logged into your Standard Bank internet banking account.
Read this also: Ultimate Guide To Westpac Bank Internet Banking.
How To Recover On Change Your Standard Bank Namibia Internet Banking Password
It is crucial you change your password periodically. That is because you might not know who else has had access to your account.
Also, it is a measure to ensure your account is always secured.
Follow the steps below to change your Standard Bank internet banking password:
- Go to the Standard Bank internet banking login website.
- Enter the email address you used during registration.
- Click on reset password.
- Again, you will be taken to the next page to enter your email address, which you used to register for your internet banking account and click Next.
- On the next page, input your ICN number, existing internet password, and your memorable date and click next.
- Input your password and click finish.
- Go to your email to copy your verification code.
- Confirm your verification code.
- After that, click submit.
- Also, enter your email address and new password.
- Click on sign in.
- Go to your email again.
- Copy the verification code.
- Finally, click on submit to recover your Standard Bank Namibia internet banking account.
You have now reset your password, and your old password will no longer work.
In the case where you have forgotten your old password and long detail, you much contact your bank.
Related guide: FBC Bank Zimbabwe Internet Banking.
How To Check Your Standard Bank Online Banking Account Balance
It is always vital to check your bank account balance after each transaction.
That helps you to track your spending.
Follow the steps below to check your Standard Bank Namibia internet banking account balance:
- Open your browser and visit the Standard bank website.
- Click on internet banking at the top right corner.
- On the next page, type in your internet banking details and click sign in to log into your account.
- Your internet Standard bank Internet banking account will display your balance.
That is how you check your Standard Bank Namibia online banking account, in just a minute.
Check this article: FNB Online Banking In Namibia.
What Are The Futures And Service Accessible To You
It is a good idea if you want to sign up for a Standard bank Internet banking service. It ha great features to make banking easier for you.
There are a few benefits you will enjoy if you are a Standard bank Internet banking client.
Here are the features if the standard Bank internet banking service.
1) You can see your account balance at any time.
2) You can use your standard Bank internet banking service to pay your utility bills.
3) With Standard Bank internet banking, you will never experience subscription cut on your DTSV, as you can use it to.oay anytime.
4) The standard Bank internet banking platform is very secured, and your fund is very safe.
5) You have control over your bank account and your bank at any time, 24 hours a day.
That is all you need to know about the Standard Bank Namibia internet banking account.
Read this too: Nedbank Internet Banking In Zimbabwe.
This Post Was Last Updated on 27th June 2020 by thetransfercode