Are you a resident in Zambia and wants to register for Standard Chartered Bank Zambia online banking?
That’s a great idea. Online banking has now become a new and convenient way of banking.
However, it will be damage on your behalf on you don’t enroll for such an amazing and hustle free way of banking.
What more, baking always becomes very time consuming, since you have to join long queues before you can make a small transaction.
Today, due to technology, you can access your bank account on the go.
I mean everywhere, anytime, and when you want.
It has never gotten better than this. Yes, banking made it more accessible.
Think about paying your bills, send your friend’s money, making purchases online, all on your phone in the comfort of your home.
That’s is fantastic and mind-blowing. Do not think I am making a fuss here.
You need to experience it yourself.
Do you want to know how you can register for the Standard Chartered Bank Zambia online banking?
Let us find out in the next section.
What You Need Before You Can Register For The Internet Banking Service
Before you can register for the Standard Chartered Bank Zambia internet banking, you just have the following:
1. You need to possess an active bank account with Standard Chartered Bank Zambia.
2. You need to have your phone numbered registered with Standard Chartered Bank.
3. Your Credit Card or ATM Card.
If you have all this now, find out how to register below.
Related Article: FNB Namibia Online Banking.
How To Register For Standard Chartered Zambia Online Banking Service
1. Open your web browser on your phone or laptop and go to the Standard Chartered Bank Zambia website here https://www.sc.com/zm/.
2. Click on the Standard Chartered Bank logo on your left.
3. From the drop-down, click on online banking.
4. You will be taken to the Standard Chartered Bank Zambia internet banking website.
5. Now Click on continue to log in at the top right corner.
6. Standard Chartered Bank internet banking login page will open.
7. Below the login box, you will see New To Online Bank?
8. There are two options. Register with ATM Debit Card or Credit Card and Register with a temporary ID and SMS Pin.
9. Choose one that you meet the requirements.
10. Now click on Register with ATM Debit card or Credit Card to continue your Standard Chartered Bank Zambia online banking registration.
11. You will be promoted with another page, scroll down, click and read their terms and Conditions.
12. Make sure you have understood their terms and conditions well.
13. If you still want to continue the registration after reading the terms and conditions, tick the empty box in front of the terms and conditions.
14. Click on accept.
15. Enter your account depending on the options you picked from step 8, and input your details.
16. If you picked the credit card or ATM, input the details.
17. Now make sure you have entered the correct details.
18. Click on Next.
19. In the next section, follow the instructions and complete your Standard Chartered Bank Zambia online banking registration.
20. After you have completed the registration, you will receive a one time password.
That is how you register for Standard Chartered Bank online banking service in Zambia.
After you have successfully registered, the next thing is to log into your internet banking account.
Find out how to log into your Standard Chartered Bank Zambia online banking account in the next section.
Read also: Absa Bank Zambia Internet Banking Guide.
How To Log Into Your Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Online Banking Account
If you want to sing in into your Standard Chartered Bank Zambia online banking account, it is just straightforward.
Here are the steps to log into your Standard Chartered Bank online banking account.
- Visit the Standard Chartered in Zambia website here https://www.sc.com/zm/.
- Click on the Standard Chartered Bank logo on your left.
- From the drop-down, click on online banking.
- You are just one step away from logging into your online bank account keep reading.
- Now Click on continue to login.
- Here you are, the Standard Chartered Bank internet banking login page has opened for you.
- Enter your username and password.
- Make sure you entered a correct username and password.
- Click on Login.
- If you are log in details are correct, your online banking account will open.
That is how simple you can log in to your Standard Chartered online account and you should be logged in.
It is imperative always to know your current account balance. If you what to know how to do that, find out in the next section.
Recommended reading: Westpac Bank New Zealand Internet Banking.
How To Check Your Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Internet Banking Account Balance
After every online transaction, it is always good to check your account balance.
That helps you to know your account balance regularly.
Follow the guide below to quickly check your Standard Chartered Bank’s online banking account balance:
- Go to the standard chartered Zambia website https://www.sc.com/zm/.
- Click the logo on the left.
- Select online banking.
- Click to continue to log in.
- Now enter your username and password.
- Click on login.
- Once you have successfully logged into your account, you can view your account balance.
In the case where you have multiple accounts connected, Select the account number you what to check it’s balance.
Sometimes you forget your password, and you can no longer log in. When that happens, you do not have to blame yourself. It happens to everyone.
We are here to assist you to get back your account by resetting your password.
Find out in our next section.
See also: FNB South Africa eWallet Transfer Code.
How To Recover Or Reset Your Standard Chartered Online Banking Account Password
You can rest your password comfortably in just a few simple steps. It will not even take you more than 10 minutes.
If you want to recover your Standard chartered Bank Zambia online banking account password, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Standard Chartered Bank Zambia website in your browser https://www.sc.com/zm/.
- Click on the Standard Chartered Bank logo on your left
- Select online banking.
- Now click continue to login.
- Below the username and password box, click on forgot username and password.
- Tick the box in front of the terms and conditions and click accept.
- Choose either ATM Debit Card or Credit card.
- This has to be the one you use to register your online banking account.
- Input the details
- Make sure you have to input the correct details.
- Now click on next to reset your Standard Chartered Bank Zambia password.
That is how you can recover your internet banking password.
Follow the instructions in the next section to reset your online banking account password.
Related guide: How To Register For UBA Nigeria Internet Banking Account.
What Are The Features And Services You Can Access With Your Account
The Standard Chartered Zambia online banking service has a lot of exciting features.
You can enjoy numerous benefits when you enroll for the standard chartered Bank Zambia online banking services.
The following are the features of standard chartered Zambia internet banking:
- You have access to up to date information on your bank account.
- It is fast, and you can make transactions anywhere ant anytime.
- You don’t need to worry about working days as you can use their online bank even on weekends.
- No special software is needed to access the standard chartered online banking.
- Also, you have control over your bank account.
- You can use the Standard Chartered Bank online banking account to pay your utility bills.
Now that you know how to register and use the Standard Chartered Bank Zambia online banking, you need to create an account and start making transactions with your bank account.
Check this guide also: Westpac Bank Internet Banking In New Zealand.
Contact The Standard Bank Zambia Call Center
If you want to contact the Standard Chartered Bank Zambia call center, then use the numbers below:
Telephone number: 5247
Email address: [email protected]
You can also visit the nearest bank branch for any inquiries or help.
Recommended guide: Wema Bank Mobile Banking Guide.
This Post Was Last Updated on 8th September 2020 by thetransfercode